close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need one more for our team at Shreveport

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BikerGoddess, Oct 15, 2003.

1. BikerGoddess

BikerGoddess Got hairspray?

One of our team members is bailing on us (something about bypass surgery...) and we need someone else to make up the slot.

Now, I'm not really sure how the team thingie works, but we're both shooting 17s in the civilian class and 26/30 in the sub class. Would prefer female, but will take someone who can help out our scores ;)

Laura

2. ammoboy2

ammoboy2 Millennium Member

BikerGoddess

I will sign up with for your team if you still need a third. I'm not female but would enjoy being on a team. I believe they do not do a team award for the competition class. You also do not have to shoot the same caliber or model. I plan on using a G22. Let me know.

3. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

My wife and I will be at Shreveport, she shoots in the 220-260 range. She shoots her G26 better than her G17.

4. BikerGoddess

ammoboy2: got your email. What day were you planning to go? I think we're going Sat. Don't have to shoot together, but it might be nice to meet our teammate ;f

Oh, and if you're looking to set records with us, plan on setting the horribly bad ones ;)

Laura

5. ammoboy2

I plan to be there Saturday morning, I do not plan to shoot a record either. I do usually do okay: Shreveport last year 165 and Dallas this year 120. You parked next to my car in Dallas (Silver 330i).

I just like to belong to a team, it makes it more interesting. A team also makes handing out the score sheets easier. Let me know how to meet.

ammoboy2

6. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Now Laura; you told us that was your Silver 330i. I remember you telling me that just before I shot the plates. ^c ^3

7. BikerGoddess

Yeah, but I still broke into the Honda ;)

Ammoboy: We're still working out the details (have a fashion show to go to Friday here in Dallas) so I'll send you an email some time this week. I did practice yesterday. Are there any barns in this match? ;g

Laura

8. ammoboy2

BikerGoddess

No barns, but I believe they have some of the doors available. Look forward to your email. I am going to be unable to respond until Friday, see you Saturday.

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Seems to me I remember her saying she needed some help getting the thing open something about the key where inside.:cool:

Pharaoh