Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ok-of-suicide-bombers-found-in-arizona-desert

PHOENIX - Officials have confirmed a book known for celebrating suicide bombers was found in the Arizona desert.

An official with the Department of Homeland Security told ABC15 a copy of "In Memory of Our Martyrs" was spotted Tuesday by a U.S. Border Patrol Agent working out of the Casa Grande substation who was "patrolling a route known for smuggling illegal immigrants and drugs."

"At this time, DHS does not have any credible information on terrorist groups operating along the Southwest border," an official said in a statement.
http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local...in-the-Trunk-of-a/v9ysXi2W1kSE6vhfQgvUzw.cspx

SAN DIEGO - The Los Angeles Times reports a Muslim cleric who was deported from Canada to Tunisia has been arrested near San Diego after allegedly sneaking across the border from Mexico and hiding in the trunk of a BMW.

·
EnemyOfTheState
6,686 Posts
They just want to pick lettuce.

Racist.

·
NRA Endowment
544 Posts
When does the season open for illegals?

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
They just want to pick lettuce.

Racist.

Totally agree.

But it doesn't matter, really...........it just doesn't. The Federal govt is going to do, or not do....whatever it sees as in it's best interest. It gave up doing what's in the people's interest long ago. Whatever serves the interest of those sitting in the cat bird's seat will get done, ours.....good luck.

We are on our own, have been for a while.

Our so called leaders have learned, the resources of the Fed govt are vast....and are best and most wisely used....in their opinion, when used to benefit them. Give them that much power, that much access to unlimited amounts of money, that much access and control of the courts.....and they're going to use those resources to their benefit, to keep them where they are. They just are. That's the way people are, especially now a days. Sadly, I suspect most people would. I certainly know several GT posters who would.

We're on our own.

Watch your six.

·
Lean & Mean
15,586 Posts

·
Come on man!!
16,295 Posts
Totally agree.

But it doesn't matter, really...........it just doesn't. The Federal govt is going to do, or not do....whatever it sees as in it's best interest. It gave up doing what's in the people's interest long ago. Whatever serves the interest of those sitting in the cat bird's seat will get done, ours.....good luck.

Our so called leaders have learned, the resources of the Fed govt are vast....and are best and most wisely used....in their opinion, when used to benefit them. Give them that much power, that much access to unlimited amounts of money, that much access and control of the courts.....and they're going to use those resources to their benefit, to keep them where they are. They just are. That's the way people are, especially now a days. Sadly, I suspect most people would. I certainly know several GT posters who would.

We're on our own.

Watch your six.
Best post I've read in a long time!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
An old book found in the desert and one man held in custody (out of the millions of Mexicans who cross each year) for allegedly violating immigration laws?

That's proof? Your burden for convincing evidence is very low.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Totally agree.

We're on our own.

Watch your six.
While a bit on the cynical side, I do generally agree with this post. But have things really gotten this hopeless, though?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts