close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need help with Glock parts !

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 17L1, Dec 11, 2006.

1. 17L1

17L1

I was given a large amount of spare Glock parts. The problem is that I'm having trouble identifying which model some of them fit. The universal ones are easy but the ones that are specific to a particular model are giving me a problem. The numbers marked on the parts don't match any numbers on my current parts list. And some parts don't have any numbers at all on them. Slide stop lever numbers don't match my list, some firing pins aren't marked, trigger housing numbers don't match, trigger/bar assemblies aren't marked. Some of these are probably old parts and the numbers have changed ? Do I need an old parts list to look them up, or is there somewhere I can get detailed photos so the I can match them up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. 8W56

8W56

As they told us in armorers class the stamped numbers on the parts are not part numbers so they are not going to be any help. I dont have my armorers manual with me it's in my stuff at work. I will try to look everything up for you tomorrow night when I get to work. I believe the trigger bar assemblies and slide stops are universal. The trigger housings and firing pins are specific to the models though.

3. Gasoil4ever

Gasoil4ever Glock Frog