Need help with a movie.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by NateHodge, Feb 14, 2010.

1. NateHodge

NateHodge Here too much

I don't know the name of it, or any actors that played in it, but the basic storyline was this group was on vacation at some house on a lake. The owner/keeper of the house was a serial killer who had some weird fascination with keeping an underwater garden of the people he killed.

The subject came up last night over dinner with the fiance' and I was thinking it was Liam Neeson, but I can't seem to find it under his movies. Do any of you guys know what movie I am talking about?

2. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Cabin By The Lake

3. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

You sure you have the plot right?
    There's a movie called The People Across the Lake and a family buys a house and things are weird...then they see an old picture of the house with a door where there isn't one now...they find the secrent opening and bodies galore.

edit...ol timer found it.

4. Annoyedgrunt

Annoyedgrunt Not chillin’

Just checked the storyline for Cabin by the Lake, and it sounds like a match. I might just have to watch it, if only to see a movie besides The Breakfast Club that Bender's been in!

5. NateHodge

NateHodge Here too much

Yeah, I got the plot right. Ol Timer nailed it.

Ol Timer, thanks. I was all over it, just kept coming up short. I looked at Jude Law and Liam Neeson. It was the whole Jude/Judd first name and Nelson/Neeson last name. I found a half a dozen movies about cabins and lakes, just not this one.

6. Hawkwood

Hawkwood

I think it stared Judd Nelson and some young hottie named Heddy Burress. I vividly remember the "underwater garden" scene. Creepy stuff.

7. southernshooter

southernshooter

That movie is on at 8:00 est on Lifetime Movie Network. TWC channel 74 cable for me.