Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know what to list it for. I Found a few things I want more so unfortunately it has to go. It will come with whichever magazine is closest to the current one.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mitch,
I don't know what the other things are that you're wanting to get into more--but my advice would be to let THEM go and keep the 17L. That's one of the rarest production guns ever made and number 159 brought into the US just adds a little more. Wouldn't let it go for less than $2k if you just HAVE to sell it, but I really think that's one of the guns set to appreciate rapidly over the next 5 years.
Your right I will definitely regret selling it and I hate saying, I wish I never got rid of that. When I bought the gun at auction There was only a left and right picture of it and I was under the impression that it had a ported barrel. A gen 1 17L ported and compensated has been my dream glock since day one that’s what got me into Glocks was hunting for one, years ago never found one tho. I should just enjoy it and not be so darn picky and that’s what I’m going to do. I put about 50 rounds through it yesterday and it’s a fun one to shoot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts