Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know what to list it for. I Found a few things I want more so unfortunately it has to go. It will come with whichever magazine is closest to the current one.

Attachments

·
NRA Life Member
5,672 Posts
The Blue Book of Firearms Online can give you their assessment. You can get a ball park price and the High/Low cost that they sell for. Runs about $2.99 for one "appraisal"...

Took me a while to get the value of my 1980's UZI Model A, but now I have the appraisal saved using 'print screen' or SnagIt...

Hope that helps you out!
(y):D(y)

Reactions: MitchNeff94

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
The easiest way to determine the true worth to someone is put it on Gun Broker. Make the starting bid what you paid for it. At a minimum you get back what you paid if someone bids on it.
‘If your minimum is reasonable it will sell.
This is NOT the time to sell a collectable Glock. Definitely a buyers market. It has been this way for quite a time.

It is collectable for sure as has been pointed out.

If just the handgun and 2 mags I suggest a worth in the $1500.00 range. The correct box is extremely difficult to locate.

Hold onto it until the market improves and it could fetch readily between $2000-$3000 possibly. If you get a 2K offer SELL IT!

There is no accurate gauge of actual worth outside past auctions.
Any blue book will not reflect true value for Collectable Glocks.

Most involved in firearms evaluating do not even recognize Glocks as collectable.
‘I can guarantee most of us here would readily pay high blue book for your DA prefix Glock.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The easiest way to determine the true worth to someone is put it on Gun Broker. Make the starting bid what you paid for it. At a minimum you get back what you paid if someone bids on it.
‘If your minimum is reasonable it will sell.
This is NOT the time to sell a collectable Glock. Definitely a buyers market. It has been this way for quite a time.

It is collectable for sure as has been pointed out.

If just the handgun and 2 mags I suggest a worth in the $1500.00 range. The correct box is extremely difficult to locate.

Hold onto it until the market improves and it could fetch readily between $2000-$3000 possibly. If you get a 2K offer SELL IT!

There is no accurate gauge of actual worth outside past auctions.
Any blue book will not reflect true value for Collectable Glocks.

Most involved in firearms evaluating do not even recognize Glocks as collectable.
‘I can guarantee most of us here would readily pay high blue book for your DA prefix Glock.
It’s defiantly a buyers market right now for most things firearm related.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Mitch,
I don't know what the other things are that you're wanting to get into more--but my advice would be to let THEM go and keep the 17L. That's one of the rarest production guns ever made and number 159 brought into the US just adds a little more. Wouldn't let it go for less than $2k if you just HAVE to sell it, but I really think that's one of the guns set to appreciate rapidly over the next 5 years.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mitch,
I don't know what the other things are that you're wanting to get into more--but my advice would be to let THEM go and keep the 17L. That's one of the rarest production guns ever made and number 159 brought into the US just adds a little more. Wouldn't let it go for less than $2k if you just HAVE to sell it, but I really think that's one of the guns set to appreciate rapidly over the next 5 years.
Your right I will definitely regret selling it and I hate saying, I wish I never got rid of that. When I bought the gun at auction There was only a left and right picture of it and I was under the impression that it had a ported barrel. A gen 1 17L ported and compensated has been my dream glock since day one that’s what got me into Glocks was hunting for one, years ago never found one tho. I should just enjoy it and not be so darn picky and that’s what I’m going to do. I put about 50 rounds through it yesterday and it’s a fun one to shoot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts