close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need Help From RO's at Cavalier Rifle & Pistol Club

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by PhilipD, May 9, 2002.

1. PhilipD

PhilipD 17L/CarverMount

Hi guys Philip Dedmon here. I was at the GSSF Match on Saturday April 27 at your great club.

In leaveing The M or The Plates I did not have my Burris 8x42 Binoculars. The best I can remember I took them out at the plates to get some ammo out of my bag. So I think they were left on one of the tables there at plates.

I did not miss them until Monday April 29. I called Vicki at Glock and she gave me Mr. Ed Coleman's phone. I call and Ed said that someone had turn them in and the binoculars were in one of the building at the range and he would be glad to ship the binoculars to me. I told him thanks and that I would mail him a check for the shipping and his troubles. That was on Monday April 29.

Today is May 9 and I have not gotten the binoculars yet. I know Mr. Coleman is doing we a big favor but I thought I would check in with him to see if he has had time to ship the binoculars. Mr. Coleman told that the binoculars were not in the building were he thought that they were. He said that he is talking to the people that worked on Saturday to see if any of them had the binoculars or that put them some where else.

If you were a RO on Saturday or if you know any thing about my binoculars please e-mail me ptbdedmon@carolina.rr.com or get intouch with Mr. Ed Coleman.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for any help in getting my binoculars back.

2. PhilipD

PhilipD 17L/CarverMount

First of all I would like to thank Mr. Ed Coleman and all the other members of the Cavalier Rifle & Pistol Club that he has contacted in looking for my Burris Binoculars.

The good new is the binoculars have turned up.

Bruce, a member of the GSSF Staff saw my thread here on GT. He remember that some one had turned in some binoculars to the GSSF Staff at the Richmond match. Before 9:00 AM today I got a call from Vicki telling me that my binoculars were in GA. at the GSSF office and she would gladly put them in the mail to me. Is that a great bunch of people or what.

I won a certificate from Burris a couple years ago at The Masters and redeemed it for the binoculars. So it is not so much the money part as it is the sentimental value they have that made it so bad when I realized I had lost them. But because of the GSSF Staff and a really good hearted unknow person at the range I have my binoculars back.

Thanks again to everyone that was involved. You guys have made me very happy. ;f ;f ;f

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Glad to hear you're getting them back Philip. :) Still haven't found that business card!

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I'm glad they did not fall overboard when you "Set The Hook.";e

5. GJM89

GJM89

Well Now, the rumor that the FISH might have taken the Binos. and was holding them for ransom has been proven to be a mere rumor.I wish to thank everyone who knew that that was to low for even the FISH to think of.But, if Phil turns is back in Waldorf............;e ;e ;e