Need Help Color Matching IDPA g34!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by William Nye, Jun 2, 2017.

1. William Nye

William Nye

http://imgur.com/a/GcO3I

Here is my g34. I cannot find any pics of titanium gray magazine extensions or other parts that will match my zev slide. Does anyone know of any zev or other brands. Thanks in advance ya filthy animals.

2. sciolist

sciolist On the Border

Based on your photo, Taran's bronze color might work.

3. 9x45

9x45 Millennium Member

Uh, that G34 is not legal in IDPA.....

8.2. Firearms - Divisions
    8.2.1. Stock Service Pistol Division (SSP)
    8.2.1.3. SSP Permitted Modifications (Inclusive list):
    8.2.1.3.3. Magazine releases, slide stops, safety levers, decocking levers, hammers, and triggers, that are stock on one SSP legal firearm may be used on another SSP legal firearm from the same manufacturer provided they are drop in replacements.
    8.2.1.3.7. Internal action work may be used to enhance trigger pull as long as safety is maintained (no visible external modifications allowed).
    8.2.1.3.11. Replacement of barrel with one of factory configuration and original caliber.
    8.2.1.3.15. Slides may be engraved. Engraving is defined as etching into the slide of logos, letters, and graphics no deeper than the original factory logos.

8.2.1.4. SSP Excluded Modifications (Non-Inclusive list): ie, not allowed.
    8.2.1.4.1. Externally visible modifications other than those listed in the Permitted Modifications section.
    8.2.1.4.2. Aftermarket or visibly modified magazine releases, slide stops, safety levers, decocking levers, and hammers.
    8.2.1.4.4. Add-on magazine well opening.
    8.2.1.4.6. A barrel of another caliber that is not offered in the original factory model.
    8.2.1.4.7. Customization of the slide by adding front cocking serrations, tri-top, carry melts, and high power cuts.
    8.2.1.4.10. Aftermarket slides.

domino1 likes this.
  4. William Nye

William Nye

Ok fair enough.....now does anyone know what company or parts will match the titanium gray slide?

5. 9x45

9x45 Millennium Member

Will, there is way, way, way more going on in any competition venue than gun and gear. If that is your goal, then put it all back to stock. If you have no real intention of shooting IDPA/USPSA/Steel Challenge, or 3 gun, then do whatever.

6. William Nye

William Nye

I'm just looking for someone who has experimented with zev titanium gray slides and matching them to other part colors. That's all.