close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NEED HELP! Bass Fishing

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by KodiakG-22C, Jan 30, 2006.

1. KodiakG-22C

KodiakG-22C

I have been elected buy my fishing buddies so start a Bass fishing club. This club will be affiliated with B.A.S.S. Michigan Federation.
    I’m getting all the paper work ready to go and now I'm stumped on a name for the club.
    Everyone is coming up blank on a good name. So I though I would ask for some help from my fellow GT friends.
    Some Club names in Michigan that are being used for example would be Assassin Bass Club, Maximum Bass club, Backlashers Bass Club, Michigan Bass Busters and the list goes on. Looking for something cool so that when people see it they will think “Wow that is a cool club name”
    Any help on suggestions for this club name would be great.

Also if there is anyone in the Mid-Michigan Flint Area that is interested in joining please let me know.

THANKS!

Tim
    “Kodiak”

2. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

Not sure where you are in relation to any of the great lakes but you might chew on this:

G.L.A.S.S. - Great Lakes Anglers Sportsman Society

Greg

3. noway

noway

I'm curious what is this bass club going to offer to it's members ? and membership cost ?

4. KodiakG-22C

KodiakG-22C

When you belong to a B.A.S.S. Federation club it allows your club to put on fishing tournaments through the summer and each club is able to send people to the State Finals. From there "If you win" on to Regional and National Finales. Every year there are a hand full of Federation anglers that qualify to fish in the Bass Master Classic.
    So I guess to answer your question. What it has to offer is a road to the Classic. A way to met fisherman and make new friends.
    The cost is not that much for the membership. You just need to belong to B.A.S.S. and that is only about $35.00yr.
    Your entry fees into the tournaments can range from $50 - $150 or more.
    It depends on who is putting it on and the size of the field.
    A good website to read more about it for Michigan is:
    http://www.michiganbass.net/

Tim

5. collim1

collim1 Because Alexa said so!

A.S.S

Angling Sportsmens' Society

I can see the T-shirt now, Hahahahaha

6. major

major Rejected member

Master Baiters.