close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

need handgun .40 -a few requirments - central florida

Discussion in 'What Happened To My Want Ads Area?' started by bcain, Apr 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. bcain

bcain

Hi folks. I am looking for a new handgun in the .40 flavor. My duty gun was a G22 and enjoyed it. I could get another one. Since I am a student again (and not constrained by the department issued sidearm) I am thinking about some other choices as well though...

Maybe the new S&W MP40- seems nice, rails, 15 round capacity...

Maybe a 1911 style- but again I would like rails and high capacity magazine

I would like a .40 due to commonality between other handguns me an my wife own but I might be open to another caliber if the price is right (maybe .45 or 10mm - could always look to buy a conversion barrel for cheaper plinking) Now that I write this I am realizing that I am pretty flexible here.

I would like to spend 375-400 and I have no problem with how used it is. I have seen all manner of sidearms used and abused and I am not afraid of a little holster wear. I need to to function well not necessarily look pretty or have a low round count.

Thanks for looking sorry for the long post.

Brian in St. Petersburg Florida

2. m1garande

m1garande Theholsterstore

not to be advertising but I have a store in saint cloud right below Orlando and I have a SWEET 1911 in right now. I forget what make i can get that for you tomorrow. Maybe takes so pics if interested. Let me know

3. MedicGlock

MedicGlock

Hey Brian,

I sent you a PM with some info about some S&W .40s I have.

4. bcain

bcain

I just Pm'd Medic and told him that I am still researching the Wide world 1911... so many brands, types, parts... Could you give me some details, Garand, a picture would be good too whenever you can.

man - glocks, springfield XD's, smith and wesson M&P's seem so simple...

Brian