close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need for a "Don't Be That Guy" ?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by humanguerrilla, Jan 22, 2010.

1. humanguerrilla

humanguerrilla

2. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Yeah don't be the one legged guy that comes over and tells me that my AK sucks because it has a Tapco folding stock.

Of course my AK sucks cause it is an AK but don't tell me about it. Yeah you know who you are Mr. one legged man.

:steamed:

3. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

That's funny:rofl:

4. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

It really kind of sucks. And he went up and down the line talking to everyone offering "free coaching advice" to anyone that was between shots.

[​IMG]

And he isn't concealing anything either. :upeyes:

5. holyjohnson

holyjohnson

thats too funny.

6. bithabus

bithabus

7. SVTNate

SVTNate Packers fan

I like the gym one. I like how they opened with "weak guy who uses far too much weight and horrible form", but that guy is only hurting himself so it doesn't really bother me. They missed the guy who leaves his crap on a machine claiming right to it while he goes across the gym to **** chat with someone for 10 minutes, and runs over "oh hey bro I was using that" if anyone dares use the machine. I'm not talking about being "the lurker", I mean literally going somewhere else to talk/use another piece of equipment for 5 minutes or longer but leaving keys/water/towel/cell phone somewhere else. It's always a young guy, and always "oh hey bro I was using that". "Yeah kid, you were" is my standard reply.

They also missed the absolute worst, the one that includes about 50% of people in the gym at any given time.... "never re-racks his weights or does it improperly guy". Guy throws plates on a bench, Hammer Strength machine, etc, uses it, and walks away leaving the weight there for someone else to re-rack. That's a LOT of people.