close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need charger(s) for Kyocera QCP 6035 "Smartphone"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MB-G26, Sep 8, 2004.

1. MB-G26

MB-G26 Non-existent STUPID GURL Lifetime Member

If anyone has upgraded their cell phone lately from a Kyocera QCP 6035 "Smartphone" and would be interesting in selling the charger cord and/or phone charger and/or 'hotsync' cradle or connector it uses, please let me know by PM.

I need to find at the very least the regular charger cord for it. The Mfg describes it as "Kyocera QCP 6035 "Smartphone" w/Palm OS 3.5, 8 MB RAM" The info off the removable battery is "3.6v 1.55Ah Model TXBAT091, CV90-B3060-1 SS0136

The phone itself has quite a few series of numbers on the inside of the battery compartment, and I don't know which applies, identification-model wise.

I know where I can get the phone charger online for $20 new - but considering my car blew up yesterday on the way to the dentist and I have yet to even hear from the shop as to whether I'm looking at selling my bod for $700 or $1,000 for the repairs, the car charger is kind of N/A at this point. I really need to see what I can come up with economically-wise in terms of the charger for the phone and to determine what 'special connector/wire/cradle' is uses in order to hotsync with Palm's desktop program.

I appreciate any help or pointers you might have for me on this.
    Thanks!
    m

2. flickman

flickman

If you are talking about the original first version of the smartphone (the brick) I may have the charger. I had one and upgraded to the Samsung i330. I will check tonight when I get home from work.