Need advice on budget HD firearm

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Mintis458, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Kiddo

Kiddo Guest

IMO, a revolver is much better than a shotgun to a newbie. Easier overall manual of arms. No need to cock unlike the shotgun na pwede ma short-stroke. Just point and shoot!

2. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

Hinde pwede pagsabayin nakawala ang aso at gansa at baka kainin ng aso ang gansa.

3. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

depends on what dog, 5 ganzas vs 1 askal?

4. badshot9mm

badshot9mm

he!he!he lagyan nyo na rin po ng moat ang paligid ng bahay tutal e wala po nakatira sa paligid nyo...

dito po kasi sa amin e ako ang male sa house so what i did was ipagkalat sa paligid na i have a FA coz i knew na malaki kalokohan ng kapitbahay ko... di nila alam now na i sold it na... ayun at behave pa rin si bad boy...

5. nitrox920

nitrox920

i usually stay two nights in my farm and fishpond at least every week. Its super remote and the nearest police station is 10km away.

I suggest you buy yourself a shotgun and a revolver, a sensor motion alarm and dogs.

Practice alot with your firearms. remember its the man and not the gun

6. Mintis458

Mintis458

Update:

Once again, thanks very much for all the advice. These will all be listed down in my notebook on HD 101 :) Things have gotten a little quiet at bayaw's place. They now have their perimeter wall topped with electrified wire (i forgot how many volts, but its not me but bayaw who has engineering experience). The dogs are set up in cages or tied in different corners of the 300 sqm lot. Additional lights have been installed around the house. Both doors now have deadbolts. But what made us sigh with relief was when they decided to move out by mid-May. I don't think it's a retreat, i told them to think of it as an advance to the rear:) However, bayaw doesn't want to return the revolver he borrowed, at least not until he gets his own piece.

Sorry guys, no ganzas were called into action.

7. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

nice to hear mintis..

hehe nanikit a ung revo mu sa bayaw mu ?? ganyan talga pakiramdam if u got a gun for ur family protection .. yah advice him to get one na soon.. just beep me

tnx