close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Need a little advice

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Dan05, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Dan05

Dan05

Was wondering if anyone has done business with www.gunsamerica.com before? They seem to have some decent deals and I'm looking for a new handgun. If anyone here has an H&K .40 full size that they'd like to sell, let me know. Also, if anybody has any advice on whether to get an HK .40 or a Sig P226, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Dan

2. jdrobins

jdrobins

I have dealt with gunsamerica before, I used them to find my Colt Officers model, I searched and found a local deal so there was no shipping required, it was a face to face deal. all went well, GunsAmerica is just a selling board they do not actually sell themselves.

As far as your other question, I have had a usp40c that I sold a couple of months ago, Just couldn't shoot right with it although others swear by them, Quality was top notch though, my experience with the 226 was a 9mm, that I had to sell for financial reasons, I have since replaced it with a 229 that has become my favorite. shoot both, see which is more comfortable, and which you can shoot accuratly.

Good luck

Jim