close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a "Glock" polo shirt!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Philly K-9, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Philly K-9

Philly K-9 Run! I Dare ya!

Last year my Wife’s Brother-in-law bought me a black “Glock Shooting Sports” logo polo shirt, size XL from a police supply store called “Lawmen Supply of New Jersey”. The shirt is black with tan buttons, a pocket on the left breast and the Glock “G” logo spelling out the word “Glock” and the words “Shooting Sports” (Glock Shooting Sports) all in white lettering. The tag on the inside collar of this shirt is green with the name brand of “TIGER HILL.” The shirt is a little short in the front with a slightly longer split tail in the rear.

The reason for such a detailed description of this shirt and who makes it is that I would really love to buy a few more in any color but I can’t find them anywhere. I LOVE THIS SHIRT. THIS IS THE BEST FITTING SHIRT THAT I HAVE EVER, EVER OWNED!

I’m a cop in Philadelphia, PA. I carry a Glock 19 off-duty at all times. This shirt not only fits me extremely well but it hides my weapon without any tell tale signs at all.

My problem is that at 5’7” and 220 lbs. I’m short but large framed. That means that most XL polo type shirts are way too long for me to wear untucked, with a Glock on my hip. Most of these shirts, including your “Team Glock” polo shirts hang down like a dress. The shirt I described above not only looks great on me, fits very well but it hides my gun.

Would you PLEASE tell me where I could get a few of these shirts? I just bought a "Team Glock" polo and it comes down to my knees!

Thanks!!!

2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

3. FLAGLOCK19

FLAGLOCK19 War Veteran

Your local gun dealer if authorized to sell Glocks then can also order apparel for you, also if your pd issues Glocks and your armor is certified as a glock amror then he/she can order apparel as well. Good Luck