close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a glock 27 pic

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Brink, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Brink

Brink Rocket Snail!!!

EXACT size needed, also g27 magazine with pierce extention, EXACT size. thanks.

2. rabbit

rabbit

well since no one is replying to your thread, i thought i would. i have owned a 27 and wont own another... i had problems with it... the mags were tight and the rounds didnt wanna feed when the gun was fired.. the G26 is substantially better in my mind, but thats just me. then again, i am a 9mm man....

as for your pics...

www.glock.com

3. PAGLOCK23

PAGLOCK23 NRA Member

I don't know what you mean by Exact size. It' awful hard to that on here. But I have plenty of pics.

4. melman8r

melman8r

I have a G27 and it's great, rounds not feeding? Limpwristing? If the G26 was so much better, why did you trade it for a G19? :) :)

5. haywood

haywood

lol... not an attack, rabbit: but why do i mostly see your posts bashing the 27?

im not arguing your decision of getting a 26 then going to a 27 then going back to a 26, but why bash the 27 just because you made the wrong decision trying to move to a g27 that you didnt fit right with?

just thought i would ask, cus i have read your older posts where you praised your g27 and how you loved it, but now instead of just stating it was the wrong decision for you, you seem to negatively talk about thh 27 in most of your posts, regardless of what the thread was about.

dont take this as a flame or anything of the sort. i just decided to respond after i read your post in this thread.

;Y

6. WCSOcop26

WCSOcop26

haywood, i didnt see anyone bashing the 27. it is a good gun however, i personally side with the 26.

7. glock26daddy

glock26daddy MichiganGlocker

I agree with Haywood, everyone has their own preference, I own a 26 and was concerned about the stopping power of it so I bought a 27. I'm impressed. I love the power of the 27 and it is very accurate for me, follow up shots are constistant also. My 26 is also accurate with less recoil. I use the 26 in the summer and the 27 in the winter. Both are great guns. Just don't down a gun or caliber just cause you don't like it, you might buy a G17 a fall in love with it next, or a Sig, or H&K. All are the best in someone eyes.

8. oscarswanson

oscarswanson

It's exactly the same size as the 26. OK I'm being a smart ***.
    Sorry.
    Here is my 27. I also have a 26. Love them both.
    The Sig .357 barrel is also a hoot to shoot. $0.22 a round at Ammoman.com
    [​IMG]