Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's for a S&W Shield, but could just as easily be a G43 (since this is General Glocking).

I'm looking for a paddle style outside-the-waistband holster. One that carries the gun relatively high for easier concealment under a jacket or untucked shirt. Should keep everything snug to the body for less printing.

No preference for material--leather or synthetic--but minimum bulk and weight, and comfort are a plus.

Cost not an issue for something that does the job well.

I know I can search the web and holster sites for this, but I'm looking for recommendations based on your own experience with a particular holster you liked.

Thanks!

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
10,100 Posts
The best of the best in paddle holsters is the Kramer MSP.

They’re quite spendy, but I had one several years ago, carrying a Sig 239, and it was increadibly comfortable, concealable, and secure.

·
Registered
492 Posts
The best of the best in paddle holsters is the Kramer MSP.

They’re quite spendy, but I had one several years ago, carrying a Sig 239, and it was increadibly comfortable, concealable, and secure.
I echo what jame said. I carry my P365 in a Kramer belt holster and no other holster comes close (and I’ve tried them all ). Never tried the MSP, but heard very good reviews about it. You really can’t go wrong with Kramer.

Reactions: Kentak

·
Army Vet
1,046 Posts
I have a Shield Plus and use a Don Hume OT721 leather OWB pancake holster that I really like. It keeps it close to the body, especially the grip, and is very comfortable.
I second this recommendation. I have these holsters for 2 of my CC guns and they are awesome. 👍

Reactions: Kentak and equin

·
NRA Life Member
72,887 Posts

·
Florist
21,986 Posts
If you can widen your preference to include pancakes, you'd find even more holsters that meet your stated criteria.

Reactions: warbow150
1 - 16 of 16 Posts