Glock Talk banner

Need a case for my NEW RUGER PC 9

893 8
Anyone have something that they found that will fit this gun when "taken down" ?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
finishes it...
4,785 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just bought a case made by Ruger for mine, but I don't plan on taking mine down except to clean it. Bought it from the same farm store where I got the rifle.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
They call it discreet but it looks like a gun case to me.

I just through mine in a duffle bag with my clothes while traveling for now. Until I find something better.
It kinda does, but at least it does not look like a typical long gun case like the soft one I have for my Mini-14 or the hard case I have for my other rifles. It is heavily padded & protects the gun better than a duffel bag. I guess the clothes you pack around it helps a lot, though.

It is not so discreet when viewed by "gun people", but most people would not know you have a long gun in it. It's like the Sneaky Pete holster... I can spot one a mile away, but most people think it is probably some kind of electronic device.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.