close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nebraska GSSF Style Match this Saturday

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by cmzneb, Jun 4, 2006.

1. cmzneb

cmzneb

What: Pistol match following the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation courses of fire. THIS MATCH IS OPEN TO ALL BRANDS OF CENTERFIRE SEMI AUTO PISTOLS, NOT LIMITED TO GLOCKS.

When: Saturday - June 10th (Sign up begins at 8am, and you can show up any time before 12noon to sign up and shoot)

Where: Lincoln Izaak Walton Range (Just South of Hwy. 2 on 134th Street)

The Courses: There are 3 courses of fire, "5 to 25", "The M" and "The Plates". These courses are built using cardboard D-1 Tombstone targets and steel plates/poppers. Visit the website to see course layouts, pictures and video.

http://rockyourglock.tripod.com

Cost: $10 for the first gun, $7.50 for extra guns thereafter. $5 for youth under 18.

Win a Glock Pistol!!! We will be selling raffle tickets ($5 each) for a brand new Glock model 17 9mm pistol. (More details on the website)

Prizes: The top shooter in each of the Amateur/Stock class and the Master/Unlimited Class will be awarded $20. We will also randomly draw two shooters from all entries who will be awarded a free raffle ticket for the Glock pistol drawing.

Contact info is on the website if you have questions.

2. G19AR15

G19AR15

Just out of interest,....does Glock have a problem with clubs duplicating their program? Is it like a copyright infringement or something? I'm not saying it is, but jst wondering. The idea of a GSSF match with a 1911 sounds like fun!

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

GSSF doesn't have a problem with it. They are aware that we are doing it, as we asked for their support with it.

Got a note that said thanks for promoting Glock.

4. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Keep truckin' guys! :thumbsup:
    If I ever get down there I'd shoot your match in a heartbeat. If I can get my local R&G club to push back another berm for a 3rd lane of some kind we'd love to create just such a match. The COF's and, especially the cost & open to other semi-autos would bring in lots of local shooters for some good fun.

Have a safe weekend!

:patriot:

5. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i shoot one in lexington this year. they had a stock class, sub class, open class, and any other 10 shot pistol.