Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Process Engineer
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Idea for everyone even those of you with little ones whom could find on accident.

I got one of these. A little expensive but well worth the $69.00 it holds a AR-15 or smaller plus ammo, mags flashlights ect.

I put a Mossberg 500 in it and mounted it above my bed. Its adjustable depending on the type of firearms you want to store. It looks like nothing more than a nice picture frame to the rest of the world.

My wife likes it cause she said we needed to have more pictures of our family around the house. Hold 4 8x10 inch pictures of your chosing................win/win:supergrin:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=590224

·
Medium speed, some drag.
551 Posts
that's really cool

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks nice but I would not use it as a way to secure a gun from "little ones". There is nothing secure about it, other than being inconspicuous, and when little one get exploring you never know where they will look.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If mounted into the wall (similar to a medicine cabinet) it would be pretty convincing, but unless the door locks, I wouldn't quite call it secure.
I do like the idea though, and with no kids in the house, this could work for me, thanks!

·
Process Engineer
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If mounted into the wall (similar to a medicine cabinet) it would be pretty convincing, but unless the door locks, I wouldn't quite call it secure.
I do like the idea though, and with no kids in the house, this could work for me, thanks!
It has a lock clasp that comes with it. You can mount it at any position top, bottom or sides. I put it on top, its still hidden from the outer wooden boarder completely........

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
That is not a bad idea,It is more secure then a nightstand or a holster tied to a bedpost thanks colt! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts