Glock Talk banner

NC pistol and rifle clubs?

7042 Views 24 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Jamaal
Anyone here live in the Raeford area? I've been trying to find a good place to shoot but all I have been able to find so far is Crosse Creek Rifle and pistol club and Wagram Sportsman's Association has a range. Crosse Creek seems a bit snotty from what I can gather so far but I shouldn't pass judgement yet since I haven't actually been there yet. I'm going to go next weekend to see if I get a different impression first hand. Also there membership process seems more like that of an elite social club than a shooting range. The Wagram range seem a bit more laid back/good ol' boy kid of range, which I like. I'm currently waiting for a call back from the guy I was told runs it for more membership info. Although what I really want to find is an old sand/gravel pit that the owner would let me shoot at. Some place with no crowds that I can bring my own targets, clean up after myself and just have a good time. if anyone knows of a good place please let me know.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,375 Posts
I thought that was exactly what he was doing by posting here. Isn't he "online" and searching for shooting ranges in NC?
Heck no he's not at all. Believe it or not there's one right where he lives Monroe I saw under his name . There's two Glock Matches there a year.
Maybe just making conversation??????

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.