Navy SEAL who oversaw bin Laden raid says he voted for Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Jonesee, Oct 20, 2020.

1. BUG'S

BUG'S

Just go back to sleep. It will be over in 2 weeks, and yes Trump will still be your President. You are not worth the effort to argue with.

Glock1963, Bus007, narkcop128 and 2 others like this.
  2. 1bigK

1bigK

No, I am saying that your faith in the fact that he having been promoted equates to his intelligence is misplaced. Shocking, I know, but that is how it is in the military.

I think that a lot of his op ed is him settling some kind of score with DJT because of the level and intensity of his personal rancor for the person, let alone his political bias that is multiplying his personal hatred.

My personal experience having served is that there are a lot of individuals who are on the command fast track in the military, both enlisted and officers ranks. The vast majority of those who I have met were book smart and real good at sucking up for the purpose of advancement, but were blithering idiots in practical manners as they applied to their specialty. And I also learned that an awful lot of these types were horrible at leadership skills. Most have stopped trying to even fake it and rely solely on their rank to try and command respect.

With respect to spending a career dealing with world affairs and politics, most people in the military do not deal with the world at that level. They are taught to follow orders and accomplish their missions. Their political world rarely rises above them advancing their personal careers.

I have only spoken with the guy briefly, and shook his hand when he offered. My overall opinion based on the evening was that he isn’t really very impressive at all, and the fact that he offered nearly zero to the conversation besides “these were my accomplishments” citing all of his various command postings. He said next to nothing concerning world affairs or politics, except that he hates DJT; and those words were dripping with venom. Hell of a showing for a keynote speaker (dripping sarcasm) in my opinion.

But you seem to have a different opinion about the retired general, and you want everyone else to prove the article as bogus. I have given you what I have. But I suspect that I am talking to the floor here. So do with that as you see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jonesee

Jonesee

I truncated your post to the part you addressed me.

To be clear, I've only asked those posters who responded to me saying it was media lies or the op-ed lies.

To that I responded by asking what was inaccurate or a lie. A very specific question to a very specific response.

I respect your response and it makes sense.

4. as400guy1

as400guy1

He's not a republican.

5. Jonesee

Jonesee

Are you making an assumption or have you seen his voter registration?

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

nrajeff, captcurly, spork and 2 others like this.
  7. 10or45

10or45 NRA Benefactor Life Member

Trump has the votes. Lefties are trying to lower morale.
    The poll numbers are lies.
    Numbers based on lies are worthless.

8. SDDL-UP

SDDL-UP

I was not a Trump supported in 2016 - but I am today. He has fought the corruption and big state SWAMP.

If you support Biden that's your problem, he will do nothing but destroy America.

Glock1963, DMAR, nrajeff and 4 others like this.
  9. as400guy1

as400guy1

Have you?
    Besides, my voter registration doesn't state which party i voted for.
    Does your's?

Dave Brubaker likes this.
  10. Jonesee

Jonesee

Yes. You have to declare a party or "not affiliated" when you register in Florida.

Have I seen the Admiral's voter registration? No. But I didn't make a statement of fact like you did. The man said he is a republican, I have no reason to doubt it.

You are welcome to speculate, but shouldn't make a declaration without knowing.

Facts are a funny thing...

But you knew all that when you typed it out. Right???

Used car salesman tells you, without knowing, the car he is selling has never been wrecked. What would call him if you found out it had? He probably should have said: I don't think it has or I don't see any sign it has.

You know what I mean?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  11. as400guy1

as400guy1

Ok, so what is your point here? You're not voting for trump because someone else isn't...got it.
    Why biden?

12. Jonesee

Jonesee

Go back and read my posts and you'll know who I'm voting for and it isn't Biden.

13. DMAR

DMAR

Trump hasn’t lost my vote. The propagandist media, and related leftist, corrupt and/or communists political actors have spent the last 4 years (literally since day one of his Presidency) on an endless crusade to denigrate and slander Trump. Cite one example of a positive news story/news coverage coming out of The Washington Post, NY Times, Boston Globe, any liberal crap hole city newspaper, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

The whole effort has been to demonize the guy so the middle ground voter is discouraged from voting for him, or from voting at all (liberals call this voter suppression, but they only see it as a one way street against them...). All the while playing the ugly identity politics game that serves to divide our great country and incite its people to hate each other. Just awful!

So yeah, I’m good. Don’t need the super corrupt, super woke, morally bankrupt, lying, early-onset Alzheimer’s patient leading the free world...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    nrajeff and 1bigK like this.
  14. OXMYX

OXMYX

McRaving lunatic.

He lost his marbles a long time ago.

SEALs hate his guts,

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    nrajeff, 1bigK and captcurly like this.
  15. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
  16. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

I don't care if Chris Kyle votes for Biden I am still voting for Trump.

I don't take my cue from others.

I vote in my best interest and this time it is not even close.

Bus007, 1bigK and captcurly like this.
  17. as400guy1

as400guy1

Still haven't answered as to the point of the post. What are you trying to accomplish with it?

18. Jonesee

Jonesee

Seems relevant and pertinent for the Political Forum.
    (have you seem some of the other stuff that is posted in here??)

19. OXMYX

OXMYX

Thank-you Admiral McRaven for standing down when you were told.

US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.jpg

nrajeff likes this.
  20. as400guy1

as400guy1

Lots of trolls lurking around here thinking they are going to change people's votes with unimportant and misleading information.

Bus007, OttoLoader and 1bigK like this.