GlockTalk Forum banner

181 - 200 of 247 Posts

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
You either detest the pre-born Holocaust this wicked nation has purveyed for 40 years or you don’t. It’s not about labels or this center or that center. Murdering unborn children and initiating policy to allow the sex change of a child is demented I don’t care how crude Donald Trump is or how many affairs he’s had. Biden looks at you and smiles and says all the right things yet some of his stances are barbaric.

·
AK-74
1,933 Posts
When i see Biden Harris i think of Pol Pot for the future of the u.s.a. Look that insanity master up.

I could not post some pics i had they would not make the forum

·
Frisky!
35,493 Posts
Trump is disgusting.
Better than Biden.
OP is TDS.
:)

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,092 Posts
Did and IED blow away 98% of his brain?

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
I read the article and when I saw this "we need a president for all Americans, not just half of America" I knew that was just pandering bs.

Biden clearly does not represent or care about all americans..not even close. He certainly does not represent my values or the values this country should try to hold on to.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
OK, read the piece by McRaven and can only conclude that he's either a raving lunatic or a liberal which is pretty much the same thing. Supports the anarchy group BLM (he's an idiot). Blames Trump for wildfires out of control (he's an idiot...these wildfires are out of control due to ridiculous liberal policies that have turned forest land in liberal states into tinder waiting to be ignited). Believes Trump is interfering with freedom of speech...no that would be the left wing media. Staunch climate change believer. Sure climate is changing it has been since the planet was formed. Thinks other countries don't take us seriously because of Trump..that wuld be completely incorrect. Countries are finally taking us seriously and not being allowed totake advantage of the US anymore. Case in point: better trade treaties for the US. Countries now paying more of their fair share to support programs like NATO, the US not getting bent over on the Paris Climate debacle. This guy is obviously a loose screw. Sorry but he does not even remotely represent a "middle ground voter". This is just another lame attempt by the media to find the monority mental case to say "Trump Bad". Let him vote for Biden and show the world just how stupid he is.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
What in the op-ed was inaccurate?
The fact that the media went out of their way to find another "Trump Hater" and tried to portray him as a typical conservative voter example which he is most obviously not. The media has been trying to sway this election with a tsunami of misinformation and nonsense from the get go. I feel sorry for you for actually believing this garbage but it does explain a lot.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
And yet you commented. I knew it was a lot to ask.
The second link is the actual op-ed...
Both links were the same link: not sure what the purpose was for that.

But I will say this for McRaven is that he has always been extremely outspoken and critical of President Trump. I attended a 9-11 ceremony in 2018 where McRaven was the keynote speaker, even though he spoke for only 8-10 minutes after the beginning, mostly to list/brag of his accomplishments as a naval officer, and made almost no contributions during the next 1 1/4 hour discussion of mostly US foreign policy. Then right after the ceremony was closed McRaven stood and said that he had two pieces of advice for Trump, to turn over his tax returns, and then resign. And President was hardly even mentioned during the entire evening.

Before the ceremony I was proud to stand in line to get to shake hands with him and also have my picture taken with the general. After he said that I only wanted to wash my hands, and was very angry with him for his blatant disrespect. If I had taken a few minutes to look at the general's career before that evening, I doubt that I would have been so impressed with him. He has only served with a SEAL unit for only one year, and the rest of his time has been riding the command fast track; not someone that I have ever had much respect for. And while he professes to hold conservative values, he also openly supports a terrorist organization of BLM and open borders. I have serious questions how conservative he really is.

Lamestream media is on a major smear campaign against President Trump right now, more so than even normal. The fact that someone was able to dig up that McRaven has an axe to grind with the president and give him a couple of more moments of exposure so that he can air his sour grapes again doesn't mean diddly. Most of the what he is trying to pin on Trump are not things that he has had anything to do with. Lamestream has whole newsrooms full of wanna be reporters who this is their only job right now is to find new names that also share their negative opinion about our president, so that they can air their dirty laundry again as well.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree with just about everything Admiral McRaven says in his article. I'm just don't think Joe Biden will do any better. If I could pick anyone in the US, President Trump would not be my first choice, but I don't see the alternatives running as being a better choice. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Many National security alum have been angling for high level jobs under the Dem admin they think replaces Trump. Unfortunately many accomplished military people are also lib Democrats who help vote away freedoms they sacrifice for. Some are full on liberal idiots even if they are solid Military men. Some I think like Mattis were JFK Democrats who still see that party when they vote and not the one it’s actually become.

They also see Trump as a unique threat to the perpetual war philosophy and military industrial complex.

Lots of level military commanders and Nat Sec professionals would rather be in Afghanistan and Iraq for 20 more years burning manpower and money trying to turn the places into the sort of societies those cultures will never let them become and they’re furious Trump wants to walk away.

One of the things I’ll always have immense respect for Mattis for is unlike too many others who stay in the administration and try to sabotage its apologies from within, he had enough respect for the constitution to quit. He recognized he was appointed to implement someone else’s vision, not elected to create his own.

But yeah, much of the military Command community is mad it’s losing the degree of control over foreign policy they’ve had in the past.

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
The fact that the media went out of their way to find another "Trump Hater" and tried to portray him as a typical conservative voter example which he is most obviously not. The media has been trying to sway this election with a tsunami of misinformation and nonsense from the get go. I feel sorry for you for actually believing this garbage but it does explain a lot.
The question was, what was inaccurate?
Was he not an admiral? Did he not pen the op-ed? Were those not his beliefs and opinions?

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
BCO Deep State

Bush-Clinton-Obama

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Richard Marcinko booted Mcraven from SEAL Team 6. That’s good enough to form an opinion about him.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
People everywhere react to how Trump says things which don't amount to a hill of beans. There are so many snow flakes around us and people don't see the big picture. This is a war of good vs. evil. The changes that will result with a Biden win will be so many that America will not be the same ever again. The people of America need to look past Nov.3 and realize the huge importance of making the right decision. Trump may be harsh in his words but so was Churchill, men in the right position at the right time. Biden is a figure head for the silent puppeteers.
Biden is a placeholder, and that is all that he is at this point. The dems have been wanting to get the first woman in office since before Hilda figured out how to lose a rigged, gift wrapped election with a cherry on top. I think that they have really wanted Kamala all along, but she didn't do that well in the primaries. Still The left did not give up on their dream, and Joe was the only idiot who was willing to play along with this wild assed hair brained scheme of theirs'. So here we are.

Reactions: JDubbs316

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Richard Marcinko booted Mcraven from SEAL Team 6. That’s good enough to form an opinion about him.
He booted him after only one year. That is an awfully short tour of duty almost everywhere, but especially in small elite community like the SEALs.

181 - 200 of 247 Posts