Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
NRA4EVR
11,697 Posts
Nope, that sleazy tramp doesn't know the song. How can an American not know our National Anthem?

·
Registered
6,364 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hate to break it to you, but I doubt more than 10 out of 100 people could recite the lyrics perfectly.
When you are a professional singer... You are picked to do this, at least do some practicing...

·
Mentally Frozen
27,838 Posts
It really sucked for sure!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Singing in front of a billion or so people around the world and a full stadium might make anyone nervous, no matter how many times you have practiced it or use to preforming.

Felt sorry for the Glee girl, CA has a far larger range in her voice, at least she didn't have to follow her.

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
It doesn't matter if one out of a hundred know the words, that one knows. It's those ninety nine others I feel sorry for, bunch of broke neck dogs that they are.

And if one calls them self a professional, they aren't supposed to "mess up", that's why they get to all themselves a professional and get paid the big bucks. It's understandable for a ten year old kid singing it for the first time to mess up the words, but not a "professional" IMO. That's what is supposed to separate them from the rest of us shower singers.

They are supposed to be and expected to be better than the rest of us, if they aren't.............why aren't I asked to sing it? Because I don't have blond hair, a pert chest, and a bubble butt for all the knotheaded guys to drool over?

Shucks, I could have most likely messed it up myself.............for free. That's why they were supposed to get a real professional, one who could actually preform the requested task, instead of someone who just looked good while trying................and failing.

"Professional".............my Aunt Maude. It seems being a professional these days means who looks the best while attempting a given task, as opposed to who can preform the best.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I somehow imagine, had, say, Toby Keith been singing it, and made a mistake, he would have been given a pass by people here.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Do these people have to audition? No excuse for screwing up the words to the National Anthem, but did anyone recognize the tune?

I give it a Rosanne+.

·
familyman
3,103 Posts
That was just awful. REALLY bad. ICK!

·
Gen4 BETATester
5,297 Posts
It was horrible and yea she got them wrong why cant someone just sing the thing correctly and with out the added non needed bs??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts