Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NASR Summer Series 1st GSSF-IM results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by vmw, Jun 20, 2005.

1. vmw

Central Buckeye State

We had 69 score sheets with 14 scores of 500. Mike See had 500-49X, 1/4 inch and it would have been 50X. Steve Hansel is the leader in the quest to have a 500 with the lowest X count, winner to again receive a regular capacity (ex. Hi-cap) magazine.

The scores are broken down into the three (3) classes for reference only. After the third match, those competing in two or more matches will have their highest two match scores averaged for final ranking. If a tie exists for 1st place in Group A, we'll attempt to have a shoot-off or use group size if a shoot-off isn't practicable. More to follow as the last match approaches.

Using the start position that is used in the outdoor matches seemed to work out well. Here's hoping the GSSF will make that the official starting position, for both outdoor and indoor matches.

The give-away pistol is a G-17 w/Hi-cap mags. Remember that you must participate in two or more matches to be eligible for the gun drawing and/or group prizes.

The second match of this series will be held on 7/16. We will have the rifle range between the hours of 10am to 3pm. This seemed to work out very well.

Thanks for your participation. Hope to see you at the next match on July 16th, 2005.

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Heart of Dixie
    i've heard that not only are the best shooters from ohio they are also the smartest and best looking ;) it always amazes me how far down i finish when i think i've shot well. going to start shooting at blackwing and get in more trigger time.