Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,583 Posts
not starting at 8am? i liked getting there early and getting back home before noon. couldn't find the rest of the schedule on GSSF's web site, when are the other two matches?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The last two matches are on the 4th Saturday of June and July, 6/27 and 7/25. Come early, thru the door at 0945, shoot the first couple of relays and you'll be on your way by 1030. The entire course of fire is much shorter, 15 seconds worth. See the link for details.

Been asking the GSSF-IM lady for two weeks to update the web site. Sure hope they get the postcards out early this week.

V

·
Registered
13,583 Posts
vern i never noticed that before when i looked. going ot shoot the targets in the order you have then listed? that'll be a bit different.

my problem isn't so much getting the shooting over with quickly, it's all the talking i do afterwards that slowes me down.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vern i never noticed that before when i looked. going ot shoot the targets in the order you have then listed? that'll be a bit different.
That is due to us going with one of the new courses of fire that GSSF-IM has developed. The distances, order and times have been changed to make it easier for new shooters. I believe that there will be a much greater number of 500s shot and maybe even a 50X or two. The 500s shot with the new courses of fire should have an asterisk or something to denote it was one of the easier courses of fire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts