close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nashua?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by on target, Jul 1, 2002.

1. on target

on target

Nashua Fish & Game Association
    Nashua, New Hampshire
    July 27-28, 2002

Russ an I are going, never been, no nothing about the club or where to stay any suggestions? BTW anyone wants to join us and share a ride let us know.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Marc,

Glad to hear that you two are going. I'll do a roll-call about 10 days before the match. LoveGlocks is going.

3. Krueshoot

Krueshoot

The greater Nashua area has quite a few good motel/hotels.Most of the big chains are in the area. In the past couple of years it has been voted one of the best places to live in the country. Get in touch with the Nashua Chamber of Commerce sure they can help. Or try the Nashua Fish & Game club pretty sure they have a web site just don't know the address.

4. Guest

Im thinking of moving there, how are the firearms laws?

5. DannyR

NH is a "Shall Issue" State. No permit required for open carry.

6. Krueshoot

Krueshoot

If you like the four seasons you can't go wrong moving to New Hampshire. For the most part a very gun friendly state. CCW $20 good for four years, must issue.

7. Guest

Thanks, any wierd gun restrictions like Mass has, and what about Resident Aliens ;b

And can you carry over into mass, like if you work in mass but live in NH?

8. Krueshoot

Krueshoot

Only if you have a Mass permit. Can't say about now but 8 years ago my wife had a Mass out of state permit.

9. DannyR

Perhaps this issue should be discussed in the "Carry Issues" Forum and not the GSSF Forum, as it has nothing to do with the GSSF match in NH.

10. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Hello On Target and Russ,

I am in the same boat... don't know where the club is and have never been to that area of NH... been to Dunbarton last year for the Regional IDPA Championship.

My buddies Todd and Cigna63 might be joining me for the trip! We will probably shoot Sunday AM.

Perhaps we will see you there? I would like to see both of you again... have not see you guys since Westhampton two years ago?

Regards,
    LoveGlocks

11. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Nan and I are planning to make this match, combining a little vacation with it. Can a "local" recommend a reasonable bed and breakfast in or near Nashua? I was thinking a B&B might not be too much more than a motel and should be a lot more enjoyable.

Dan & Nan in NC

12. on target

on target

LoveGlocks would love to see you again but we shoot on Saturday and head home right after. I found a hotel near by Comfort Inn: 10 St. Laurent St.
    Nashua, NH (603) 883-7700

$71.00 for 2 queen beds, we are going up on Friday and as I said right back on Saturday after we shoot. Can you do Long Island on Saturday? If not let me know and maybe we can switch to Sunday.

Regards,

Marc & Russ

13. maxxx93

maxxx93

14. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Hi Marc and Russ,
    I don't think we can come down Saturday... I'll check with the crew that's thinking about coming down (Todd and Cigna63)... perhaps they can leave Friday PM, but I doubt it... although if I come down loner then I just might change my plans so I can shoot through with you guys.

As far as Long Island, Cigna63 and I will be shooting the New York State Championship in Maine, NY Saturday and coming over to Long Island to shoot GSSF Sunday AM. It'd be great to go through with both of you or at least see you guys again and 'shoot the breeze'!

Thanks for the hotel information!

Now it's time to reload! for the Firecracker 2002 match this weekend!;f

15. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

I just called the comfort inn and they told me it would be 80.00 for one person. What did Loveglocks do to get the better rate?

16. maxxx93

maxxx93

I don't know, I made my reservation 2 weeks ago, and I paid $89. for 2 queen beds.

I thought maybe because LG's are for Friday and my reservation is for Saturday night.

17. on target

on target

I did it on line yesterday and got the same (I think) 2 queens for $71.00

18. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Sorry guys, I have not made my reservations yet... anyway, it was OnTarget that made the reservation and got the good price. MAXXX93 might be right, the difference is probably due to Friday night stay versus Saturday night...?

I'll be calling soon and let you know what happens with me.

Regards,
    LoveGlocks

19. S. Kelly

S. Kelly

Nashua's a nice place. Lots of hotels, places to eat, etc. NH's gun laws are sane compared to MA. Unfortunately, MA's insane gun laws/safety act drove the match to Nashua-I say it's a better place to have the match. NH is a LIVE FREE OR DIE type of place. I hope to make this my first GSSF shoot.

20. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Hello S. Kelly,

What day do you plan on being at Nashua? Good luck and have fun if I don't get to meet you!

Regards,
    LoveGlocks