close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nashua scores!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by G23CT, Aug 2, 2002.

1. G23CT

G23CT Miembro Señor

They're up! 2 matches in a week! Thanks GSSF!

BTW, I did much better than ever before!

2. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Well, Nan and I just returned from our most distant GSSF match yet.. about 880 miles give or take a few.

We found universaly friendly people, a great climate and a brand new range, literally just carved out the day before the match! We arrived at the range in a leasurely manner, checking in about 10 or so and were done by 3:00 even after stopping for a lunch break.

Nan shot her best score so far; impressive since she says she hasn't practised at all since March!.. oh, and she (unoffically) won "C" class! :) :) :)

And I fired my worst score in a couple of years! After running seven strings on the plates with times averaging about 7 seconds, (Stockmeister and Am Civ) I left up THREE plates on the last run in Am Civ! I swear I only had about five rounds in that mag! I never ran out of 11 rounds so quickly before with such bad results! Alas, it was to no avail as I wound up 8th in "B" class!

We saw a few familar faces; spoke with Russell92 and OnTarget briefly. BTW, good shooting Russell! I'm sure there were other GSSF posters that we saw, maybe even spoke with but didn't recognise them as such.

I predicted to Chris that NH will quickly become one of the most popular GSSF matches. The people are friendly, the climate is great and the range started out great and will soon be outstanding!

BTW, Nan and I stayed at a great B&B only about 15 miles from the range with great accomodations, food and friendship and all for little more than the local motel rates. We made a vacation out of it by spending a week in the Berkshires after the match and only returned last night. We are already looking forwerd to next year!

Dan & Nan in NC

3. Nan

Nan

Waddya mean, 'She says!' I figured it was gonna be ugly, but my Jim Costanza stance stood me in good stead! Anybody wanna buy a certificate?;f

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Give you $50.00 for it Nan, you can instantly double your investment! ;f

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Congratulations Nan...Jerry I'll up your bid of $50.00 to $100.00...;f

6. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

OK Festus, I'll go $150.00! ;f Nice job Nan, at Statesville maybe you can bump the old guy out of that B class hold he has.

7. Nan

Nan

Y'all's generosity warms my heart. I don't think dan wants to go to A. he's pretty well locked into the money in B.;Q

8. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

Congrats Nan. Keep working on the trigger "squeeze" and you will be moving up to the top of B sooner than you know.

What do those certs. look like? ;)

By the way, don't take less than $400 for it.;f