close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nashua, NH Debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jul 26, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your stories here.:)

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

3. Glock Dave

Glock Dave

I went today, (sunday) and there was no one there. I didn't have to wait at a single stage. I shot 3 categories in an hour and a half. Got there at 10:15 and was done at 11:45. Does anyone know if it was crowded on Saturday? Range officers were very friendly.

4. Sons of Liberty

Sons of Liberty

I was a range officer at the match but spent a good portion of the weekend working the front gate, so I probably met most of you, even if only for a brief moment. While we had our typical share of New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts plates on cars, there were a good number of people from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and New York. I hope you felt it was worth the trip.

I actually got to shoot the match too this year, unlike last year. I didn't shoot as well as I had hoped, but still had a great time. Hope to see you all again next year.

BTW, we are having and IDPA match on August 9th at Nashua Fish & Game. If you want to shoot some really interesting stages, come on up.

Best regards,
    SOL

5. GJM89

GJM89

I shot on Sat. and it wasen't very crowded then either.
    The stages were very well set up and the RO's did an excellent job.It's one of the match's not to miss in the future.

6. MickAv8r

MickAv8r

I forgot to get a final count from Chris this afternoon - but we had approximately 230 competitors which is similar if not slightly less than last year (Chirs said that attendance has been down a few percentage points all year). We had 165 on Saturday - which was quite a bit more than we had last year and as someone said it wasn't that bad on Saturday. We were blessed with people showing up spread throughout the day instead of having 100 people at the gate at 8am like we did last year.

7. lowandleft

lowandleft

Shot 2 categories on Sunday in an hour and a half, ROs were very friendly. I think Nashua F&G may have raised the bar on this one, they had a club member greeting you at the gate and two more directing traffic and parking. And best of all a nice grill going with a great selection of fresh cooked food at honest prices. After sitting in the car for 3 1/2 hours it sure made you feel welcome....

8. miniglock

miniglock

Must have been bad timing. I got there Sat. around 10:45 and had to wait over an hour and a half to shoot. Did lousy on Glock 'M' but, surprisingly well on plates.

Overall, a good match but, last year - they seemed better organized. Even so, I'll be there next year. FYI: End of day Saturday, a person where you sign in said they had 198 people on Sat.

9. alsipd

alsipd

I shot the match on Saturday too. I also had an unreasonable wait for the 5 to Glock and Glock M stages. The plates were fast in fast out. Seems that the people who shot the 5 to Glock and Glock M stages in the front waited much longer than the ones in the back by the plates. Just an observation. Organization seemed to be spotty since one set of stages moved well and the other set was way too slow.
    That said, I enjoyed myself and will absolutely go back next year.

We won't discuss my shooting though. Frustration got the best of me.;?