Name the FBI Mole planted in the Trump campaign

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Out West, May 16, 2018.

1. Out West

Out West

For several days Hannity has hinted that he knows the name of a FBI mole planted inside the Trump campaign. Tonight both Hannity, Sara Carter and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich giggled when it was suggested that they knew the idenity of the mole.

I haven't figured it out. Who is the mole?

2. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Jeff Sessions.

SH10151, robhic, F350 and 3 others like this.

3. G29guy06

G29guy06

Didn’t think of him but that’s a good option

sigmanx likes this.
  4. CAcop

CAcop

If he has avoided detection this long it is probably someone low key, off to the side but still in the picture.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ranger1968 likes this.
  5. trajan07

trajan07 dimly lit

Seems like a lot of folks suspect it to be Stefan Halper. I guess we'll all find out for sure soon enough though.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  6. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

I suspect several sources were unwitting sources, and more than one were approached to enter the campaign team, or were made Comfodential Informants early on.

There can’t be just one.

7. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Why do you think Sessions does nothing all day, every day, yet still collects a paycheck.

A real AG actually works for a living; waddling to the top of the **** pile every day to crow Cuck-a-doodle-doo! Ain't work.

robhic and quasii like this.
  8. GlockFish

GlockFish Floyd

Truth.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  9. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Kelly Ann Conway is not in the clear from me.
    At a minimum, I believe she's a leaker.

kelseyscooter1 likes this.
  10. HALO51

HALO51

The FBI didn’t need an insider. Why? They get their information from the Hillary campaign & lapdog media.

bdcochran likes this.
  11. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor

I must admit...I am truly puzzled by the role/relationship Sessions plays in this admin...I am probably too dense to comprehend why POTUS would keep a man who seems to be so ineffective on his team...oh well...the ans is obviously above my pay-grade

robhic likes this.
  12. agtman

agtman 10mm Spartiate

Naming (unmasking) folks involved in political intrigue these days is a dangerous game. There's still that unseemly Seth-Rich stench in the air over D.C ... :whistling:
    Used to be, "snitches get stitches." ... Now they get dead. :faint:

DonGlock26 and Fred Hansen like this.
  13. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

If he is not the one Carter claims as the mole he certainly was deep into trying to corrupt low level Trump campaign people- set them up.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ence_investigation_of_the_trump_campaign.html

Here's how Halper "helped" the Trump campaign from publicly available information:
    • On July 16, 2016 he invited Carter Page to a Cambridge symposium
    • On September 11, 2016 he met with a senior Trump official
    • On September 13-16 he met with Papadopoulos.
    Halper is a close associate of former MI6 head Richard Dearlove, who in a recent video interview, cagily refused to acknowledge the veracity of the Steele dossier.

It was previously reported that Halper had conducted a data-gathering operation to collect inside information on Jimmy Carter's foreign policy during the 1980 campaign, a charge he strongly denied. But if that charge were true, he certainly had experience in such things.

If Halper was not a person we'd consider a mole in the campaign, as he never was actually part of the campaign team – just someone trying to fish for dirt (or lure people like Page and Papadopoulos into some compromising acts) – why the weasel description in the report Nunes is examining?

Since the publication of Clarice's column, some fascinating information has come to light. Twitter bloggers Jacob Wohl, Deplorable Lori, and Deplorable Jeff dug up public records indicating that Stefan Halper, who is said to have some sort of title connected with Cambridge University, has been receiving fat contracts from the federal government for "Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities":

Govt records show Stefan Halper was paid over $400k in 2 payments: September 2016 and July 2017! FBI???? Hat tip to @JacobAWohl pic.twitter.com/YWYd2btngR

— Deplorable Jeff (@SoooooCal) May 12, 2018

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered – and he would accept – during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halper's September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn't his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

Papadopoulos now questions Halper's motivation for contacting him, according to a source familiar with Papadopoulos's thinking. That's not just because of the randomness of the initial inquiry but because of questions Halper is said to have asked during their face-to-face meetings in London.

According to a source with knowledge of the meeting, Halper asked Papadopoulos: "George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?"

Papadopoulos told Halper he didn't know anything about emails or Russian hacking, said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign. The professor did not follow up on the line of inquiry.

Halper first contacted Papadopoulos by email. In a Sept. 2, 2016, message sent to Papadopoulos's personal email account, he offered the Trump aide $3,000 to write a policy paper on issues related to Turkey, Cyprus, Israel and the Leviathan natural gas field. Halper also offered to pay for Papadopoulos's flight and a three-night stay in London.

14. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Well, Lt. Donn, you're not alone! First guy to hop on the Trump train to much celebration. That looked good. After the Trump train got to the station and pushed the Clinton train off the tracks (continuing with this analogy...), Sessions looked like a valued member.

Got appointed AG, recused himself right away. Rumors Trump feels he shoulda canned him, might still can him then Sessions comes out of hiding and does something all seems to be "RESET." Sessions goes invisible again and we start over. I wish I had had a job like that!!!

15. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

2-3 moles were placed.
    Low, mid and high levels.
    :)

agtman likes this.
  16. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Not a mole so much as an agent provokture to manufacture probable cause for FISA warrant spying.

17. B C

B C

So the left goes from there is no spy to it was to help protect Trump? Man can they spin things.

HVim0KLrPrd-mQK2rdrGOmytzTFqRGeWH_jq6iNhmwo.jpg

18. JFrame

JFrame

Yup... James "Liar" Clapper is now saying on CNN how it was a GOOD thing they had spies in the Trump campaign.

It's creepy to watch people act without an ounce of ethics, morality, or honor... o_O

19. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

You/We should take offense that they'd think you/we dumb enough to believe it.

Remember that when you/we vote 2018.

And we better vote to save this country; Trump can't do it alone.

Doc McGlock likes this.