GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
I suspect that there isn't anything I can do about it. After all it is legal to park in the street. But, I'd sure like to get it gone.

Any ideas?
You should move somewhere that the government is more willing to involve itself in your life. :)

Reactions: ranger1968

·
Registered
12,359 Posts
Had you mentioned the foul rotting flesh smell when reporting the abandoned car you would have received quicker service...
Might want to put some flesh in it now so it is good and rotted when the cops check it.

Does it have current registration?

·
NRA Life Member
28,421 Posts

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Push car to spot in front of neighbor's house (but not if you like them.)
Get an old mannequin.
Suit it up in Level 3 or Level 4 biohzard PPE.
Sit it in the driver's set, head face down over the steering wheel.
Sit back and enjoy the show.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,079 Posts
You perhaps saw a light in the sky you weren't supposed to see ...? :headscratch:

Men in Black.

IMG_0840.JPG

They know who you are ... :wow: :shocked:

IMG_0839.JPG

Reactions: Out West

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
My sis in law left a borrowed car in my yard years ago. It was there for a few months after she left, so I called the High Sheriff and he says after a length of time and after I make a reasonable effort to contact the out of state owner, I could apply for a title. I didn't feel like messing with it for a beat up Mustang II, so I drove it to the garage of a country mechanic I knew and gave him the key and told him, "Merry Christmas". Check your laws and maybe you can get a title, if you wish.

Reactions: Out West
21 - 40 of 74 Posts