GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
GUNS UP
5,961 Posts

Had to show my wife and Glock. I know her cup and saucer style is not the "best" but it works for her and she does quite well. She is TINY, barely 5 foot and 95#

·
Registered
306 Posts
Please tell me you where using some sort of timer feature so you could step out of the way while she pointed those guns at the camera...

My significant other is not interested in guns. She likes knives and sharp things. I keep telling her that stalking through the house with a damn sword is way more dangerous than a investigating a noise with a gun. My Glock is dropsafe. Her Katana isn't.

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
She is 5'2", but her attitude is alot bigger :tongueout:

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Please tell me you where using some sort of timer feature so you could step out of the way while she pointed those guns at the camera...
LOL....I didn't use a timer, I trust her, I taught her to keep her booger hook off the bang switch. No rounds were chambered though, don't trust her QUITE that much, lol.

·
Banned
5,143 Posts
Are those loaded?

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Are those loaded?
mags loaded no rounds chambered, I keep em chambered when not taking pictures and locked up in quick access safe. I'm careful about gun safety but hurts nothing to have mag in with no round chambered just makes better picture.

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)

Had to show my wife and Glock. I know her cup and saucer style is not the "best" but it works for her and she does quite well. She is TINY, barely 5 foot and 95#
Very nice, thanks for sharing. Women + Glocks = Awesome! Maybe we should start a women with Glocks thread.

·
M&P
5,770 Posts
mags loaded no rounds chambered, I keep em chambered when not taking pictures and locked up in quick access safe. I'm careful about gun safety but hurts nothing to have mag in with no round chambered just makes better picture.
Playing with fire and definitely not the smartest. Something I wouldn't willingly and knowingly do.

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Playing with fire and definitely not the smartest. Something I wouldn't willingly and knowingly do.
Yeah b/c if she pulled the trigger it might go click. Not trying to start a rant on gun safety, just some fun pics, no round in the chamber, no big deal. no round is going to magically jump into the chamber, someone will have to physically rack the slide for there to be any real danger. Just please enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's great to see your better half interested in shooting! However ... pointing a gun at you (or anyone else) is just DUMB. Even if you KNOW it's unloaded...

The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:

1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.

·
Registered
223 Posts
always loaded dude, even if you just unloaded it, handed it to her, and watched her check it too.

always loaded

glad we got to look at your sweet glocks and wife instead of reading about you in the news

·
NRA Member
339 Posts
Beautiful wife by the way. What I want to know is why you need 3 locks on your door? Youv'e got at least 2 guns in there with you. Maybe you need to move up to a .45 cal.

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
It's great to see your better half interested in shooting! However ... pointing a gun at you (or anyone else) is just DUMB. Even if you KNOW it's unloaded...

The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:

1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
You are absolutely correct. And I do this at all times, only broke the rule for the picture and I was 100% certain that there was no round in the chamber.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts