Glock Talk banner

My wife says I......

5210 Views 89 Replies 64 Participants Last post by  GlockCanMan
My wife says I have enough guns already but I tend to disagree. My next needs are a fns 9mm/SIG Sauer P320/ H & K USP 9MM. I try to tell her you can never have enough guns but she disagrees. Lol Do any of ya'll run into these problems ???

Attachments

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Glockalfeliac
1,127 Posts
My wife says I have enough guns already but I tend to disagree. My next needs are a fns 9mm/SIG Sauer P320/ H & K USP 9MM. I try to tell her you can never have enough guns but she disagrees. Lol Do any of ya'll run into these problems ???
No problems here, my wife is a shooter and we have the means to support a moderate gun habit. The last Glock I urchased was a 43 for her, she loves it with the Ghost connector.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problems here, my wife is a shooter and we have the means to support a moderate gun habit. The last Glock I urchased was a 43 for her, she loves it with the Ghost connector.
Does the ghost connector make a significant improvement on the trigger? I'm good with the stock trigger right now. But night sights & a better trigger might be in the near future.

· Glockalfeliac
1,127 Posts
Does the ghost connector make a significant improvement on the trigger? I'm good with the stock trigger right now. But night sights & a better trigger might be in the near future.
Stock measured 6lb 10oz, ghost connector measured 4lb 12oz, both averaged over 5 pulls on my digital trigger scale. The Ghost connector is a very significant improvement. Night signts will be next, I was thinking the Trijicon HD but may wait for other options.

· M62/76
14,811 Posts
My wife knows I have a bunch of guns and can't really tell the differences between one or another (save the obvious long gun/handgun) so she can't tell what's "new" and what isn't. We have a great house, vehicles paid for, bills paid, she doesn't really get a say in what I buy with my money just like I don't in what's she buys with hers.

Reactions: multo17

· You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,968 Posts
Y'all sound more advanced at handling your women, or you're all lying! My experience with wimmin has taught me;
The more you argue with wimmin, the more you lose.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than to get permission.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts