close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My wife is running the Women's 3-day cancer charity.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by AZJKD, Mar 2, 2006.

1. AZJKD

AZJKD Tactical Glock

The following is a letter from my wife to our family and friends.
    I though I would share it with my friends here too.

Also any donations "In Memory of" or "Dedicated to" will be listed on a shirt we are making for her to wear in the event.

Arron Grammond

One in seven women will get breast cancer.

To My Friends and Family,

One in seven women will get breast cancer. It's a cold, stark reality we all have to face. And the more people I meet whose lives have been so drastically impacted by breast cancer, the more I know I can't just sit by and wait for this disease to take over the life of someone I love...or my own.

This year, I'll be participating in the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,200 in donations. I've set my personal goal at $3,000. So I need your help. Would you please consider making a donation? Please take a look at the enclosed donation form and designate the amount that's right for you.

According to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, approximately 200,000 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and nearly 40,000 will die from the disease. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me -- by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

This will truly be a huge personal and emotional challenge for me, and I am so grateful to have a supportive network of family and friends surrounding me.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to read this!

Sincerely,

Jo Anne Grammond

Follow this Link to visit my Sponsorship web page. Help me in my efforts to support The Breast Cancer 3-Day
    http://www.the3day.org/Arizona06/grammond?faf=1&e=520039853

If this link does not appear to work, copy and paste the following into your browser:
    http://www.the3day.org/Arizona06/grammond?faf=1&e=520039853

Jo Anne Grammond