close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My wife is REALLY attached to our dog

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by ottomatic, May 15, 2007.

1. ottomatic

ottomatic

Yesterday one of our dogs took a bite out of another's ear. We called the vet who recommended using superglue to glue it back together. My wife had reservations about the process and, as usual, she proved to be right. Before we were finished we had successfully glued my wife's finger to the dog's ear without closing the tear. It took awhile to de-attach the two of them, and in the meantime, my wife had fun trying to keep the dog from moving. Then I thought of the bright idea to use toilet paper to protect our fingers, and we ended up with a big patch of toilet paper glued to the dog's ear, although at least that time we managed to close the gash(we hope).

2. orangedawg19

orangedawg19

HAHHA! Thats nuts, wow man. Super glue is such a useful tool.

3. sticks

sticks

super glue should only be used by those with the proper credentials . . .

4. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

For everyone's info........fingernail polish remover (the acetone kind) will break up superglue.........

Just for future reference folks!! :supergrin: :wavey:

5. compassman

compassman

This exact story just came from snopes.com. I have heard this store many times on the internet. It always pops up on a few of our breeding forums and racing forum. It never seems to work out for the people or it's bull or vets are giving out really bad advice.