Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to stop by and visit Glock in Smyrna, GA. The guard was super nice. He asked to look at my G22. Made sure it wasn't loaded and secured it with a plastic tie line. I walked over to the door by the awning and got buzzed in. I asked for a tech to look at my gun, which was a used County Sheriff pistol.

The tech came out. I told him I bought a used gun and was wondering if he would take a look at it and make sure it was ok. After about 15 minutes or so he returned and said it was fine. I meant to ask if he had replaced any springs but I was busy looking at the TopGlock catalog.

I ended up buying a holster. They threw in patches, a pen, a pin and some other cool stuff.

Everyone was very nice. Can't wait till I go back and get night sights put on my G27.

EDIT- I forgot to mention. The guard told me that they will swap out used mags for brand new ones. Pretty nice!!

G

·
Dang, I'm only three hours away. And Georgia Arms is close by too. I see a road trip comming up soon..........Later,B.

·
Registered
232 Posts
im 30 mins from smyrna

·
ERAU Alumni '05
1,404 Posts
EDIT- I forgot to mention. The guard told me that they will swap out used mags for brand new ones. Pretty nice!!
Don't know about that. I called to see if they could replace my 10rd mags (under the mil program) and they said they don't do that anymore.

·
5 Times A Day
1,923 Posts
I decided to stop by and visit Glock in Smyrna, GA. The guard was super nice. He asked to look at my G22. Made sure it wasn't loaded and secured it with a plastic tie line. I walked over to the door by the awning and got buzzed in. I asked for a tech to look at my gun, which was a used County Sheriff pistol.

The tech came out. I told him I bought a used gun and was wondering if he would take a look at it and make sure it was ok. After about 15 minutes or so he returned and said it was fine. I meant to ask if he had replaced any springs but I was busy looking at the TopGlock catalog.

I ended up buying a holster. They threw in patches, a pen, a pin and some other cool stuff.

Everyone was very nice. Can't wait till I go back and get night sights put on my G27.

Outstanding customer service.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip .........Wish I could go

·
Beretta Fan
174 Posts
That's "nice" they will swap mags since they are defective? Is defective too strong a word? "Continually adjusted" or how about "periodically re-engineered."

·
Registered
443 Posts
It seems that every time I read one of these posts about a visit to the mother ship, the visitor gets spanking new parts for their Glocks. You didn't get any of that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.