close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My shirt??

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Jack23, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Hey Eric. What's up with my shirt, man? The last I heard you had my money and was gonna do my shirt and ship it on the next Friday. That was weeks ago. I would like to have my shirt. I'd rather have it than the money or I wouldn't have ordered it. But if you're not gonna send the shirt then do the right thing and send my money back. I've been patient but April til August is just ridiculous.

Please respond to this note and let me know what you intend to do.

Thanks,
    Jack

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Jack, I dropped the ball on this. I was in Texas on a contract job and things were pretty hectic. I am back in AZ now and things are getting back to normal, but my shirt making equipment is still in Texas. I am going back in two weeks to retrieve everything I left on the last trip, but I am not going to ask you to wait another two weeks for your shirt. I am going to refund your money. Please EMAIL me your full name and address and I will get the refund on the way. When I get my equipment back, I will send you the shirt as well. I apologize for the trouble. Eric

3. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Well, thank you Eric, I'm so glad that it turned out to be just "one of those things". You are welcome to keep the money but I still would like one of those cool looking shirts. Long as I know what the deal is my patience knows no bounds. I truly appreciate your offer of the refund but if you will just send me the shirt when you get your ducks lined up, I'll be happy to call it a deal.

Thanks again,

Jack

4. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Alright then Eric. You have out waited me. Please feel free to keep my money and consider it a contribution to helping maintain this most excellent site.

I further release you from any and all obligations to send me the shirt I ordered. I am just weary of waiting and hoping. After all your assurances and promises I'll admit to being a little disappointed in you. However I was raised not to judge folks, espially when there could be things about their situation which I don't understand. Which, I'm sure is the case here.

I have no hard feelings about this and I wish you well. I continue to enjoy this great website and hope you are able to keep it going for some time to come.

Regards
    Jack

5. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hi Jack. You are welcome to the contributor icon. I apologize for this transaction getting so screwed up. Unfortunately, my printing equipment is currently in Texas and I am in AZ. I haven't been able to get back to get it yet. I can handle this a couple of different ways: You can get a couple of GT hats, in your choice of colors. They are in stock and can ship immediately. The seocnd option is that I can refund your money. It was never my intention to 'wait you out'. I am just a bit overwhelmed in details & duties and I am not a very organized person, at the best f times. I want you to either have your money back, or some value for it. Either way, you get the contributor icon. Please let me know which way you would like me to proceed. Eric

6. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Eric,

First off please let me appologize for the comment about waiting me out. That was uncalled for and implies an angry or unfriendly attitude, which is not the case at all.

It would be my honor if you would just count the money as a contribution. I should have been doing this anyway because I have vastly enjoyed your sight and I appreciate what it must take for you to keep it going. I hate the "freeloader" image and this will go a long way to easing my conscience. :supergrin:

I fully understand about the situation and If I were in your shoes I doubt I could do things near as well as you. It's okay, believe me.

As far as the hats go, well, see, I'm bald. Now when I was going through the agony of loosing my hair I'd a been all over the hat thang. LOL! but now that It's gone (I just have a little trim around the ears) I keep my head completely shaved. Since I've gone over to the dark side I don't wear no hat! LOL! I just stick my old bald head up in the air and walk it.

I appreciate your efforts to satisfy me but, really, I'm happy.

You may truly count me a contributor and proud to be so. I'll even repeat the effort from time to time.

Thanks,
    Jack