Glock Talk banner

My Order is in P30sk

1888 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  2740dmx
I placed my order for my HK P30sk V3 no safety with Top Gun Supply. He has the V3's in stock with or without the safety's. The salesman told me they are selling fast.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/firearms-for-sale/handguns/hk.html?limit=45
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
22,879 Posts

· Premium Member
22,879 Posts
Will do. It should be here Tuesday. The G26 and the P30sk should make for a good side by side review.
Indeed it should. I was getting set to order one myself, but got sidetracked by a Dan Wesson ECO. Still on my list, but have to restock the piggy bank first.

· Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered V1 from Grabagun on Wednesday night 6/3. It hasn't shipped yet. Got it for 591 + 6 shipping. I see it is selling now for 618 + shipping on their site. It will be my first HK.
Congrats. As soon as you pull the slide off and look inside the frame you'll see HK quality and how well made HK's are.

· Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Picked up my H&K P30SK V1 today. It's built like a tank for a subcompact. The LEM trigger is different but I like it. Like the sights. Can't wait to shoot it. I took a pic with my cellphone so quality is poor.
[/URL][/IMG] View attachment 252534
Nice Congrats. I picked up my V3 today too. I just got home from work, it was a long day. I got the call around 12:30 it was in so I ducked out of work for an hour and picked it up. I was surprised how much oil was all over it. when i opened the box. I agree its built like a tank. Now to just get time to get to the range and shoot it.

· Premium Member
22,879 Posts
Picked up my H&K P30SK V1 today. It's built like a tank for a subcompact. The LEM trigger is different but I like it. Like the sights. Can't wait to shoot it. I took a pic with my cellphone so quality is poor.
[/URL][/IMG] View attachment 252534
Nice Congrats. I picked up my V3 today too. I just got home from work, it was a long day. I got the call around 12:30 it was in so I ducked out of work for an hour and picked it up. I was surprised how much oil was all over it. when i opened the box. I agree its built like a tank. Now to just get time to get to the range and shoot it.
Congrats to both of you. Can't wait to hear how they shoot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.