Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Even with the N82 holster I find it chafes the skin unless I am wearing a t-shirt. In the summer especially, when all I wear is an untucked t-shirt, I find pocket carry works best for me. OWB works a bit better for me when I have no t-shirt under my outer shirt, but even then the top of the holster or gun runs against my skin when I sit or walk. Pocket carry eliminates all of those issues.

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Not sure where you are, but I'm in TX and have no issues with an undershirt. I generally use a wife beater, but a regular t shirt works just as well. Have you actually tried an undershirt or just assumed it would be an issue. If you're really sensitive invest in some of the higher end base layers mentioned above.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,309 Posts
This is kind of a weird story, surely I'm not the only one...

So my first carry gun was a keltec pf9 and it was a dream to carry at the 3 o'clock position. Extremely small, lightweight, I could barely feel it on me. I eventually found out about appendix carry and absolutely loved everything about it. I realized I could carry a bigger gun and still conceal it just as well so I upgraded to a g19...and this is where my "problem" started.

You see, I'm a hairy guy and have a lot of chest hair and belly hair. Because I carry in the appendix position, throughout my day, my gun grabs and pulls on my belly hair and it really hurts after awhile. Most people wear an undershirt while carrying but I'm not a fan of wearing one just because it's hot year-round where I live. So, in order to solve this problem, I have to shave my belly hair about once a week. Just thought I would share. The things we put ourselves through for conceal carry...it's a tough life.:ender:
Stop whining!

It doesn't help!

And nobody cares!

Not really but I have a t-shirt that says that and I love to use the phrase.

:wavey:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Good undershirt will keep you cooler.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I've seen the pleas of NO PICS but here goes

I live in HOT STEAMY GULF COAST TEXAS. I dislike the feel of my firearm against my skin. I also want to keep sweat off my Glocks. I wear a Tank Top Tee (or Wife Beater as they are called)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts