Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally set out to to add an RMR to my Glock 19. After a lot of playing around with the numbers it made sense to just buy a Unity Tactical ATOM slide and a new receiver. To get something similar from any of the bigger names I was looking at close to $600 just for the slide work and that was on top of the donor gun. I also added the following

- Wolf Barrel
- ISMI recoil recoil rod and spring
- Agency Arms flat trigger
- Agency Arms mag Well

The rest of the gun is stock. Well, that was until I decided to try my hand at stippling. I was afraid that I would end up with a grip that hung up on clothing and such so I took it easy and worked over the existing texture. It turned out really well and my shirts still slide over it while being worn IWB. I think velvet when I pick it up but it's less aggressive than grip tape. It really made a big difference in grip and feel.

The other big mod was the "accelerator cuts" on the frame forward of the trigger guard where the thumbs rest. Think gas pedal like on a competition 1911. Obviously you don't get as much purchase but it really does make a big difference. I put 300 rounds through it after the work and trigger stop and could not be happier.

Pictures

250 rounds rapid fire at 10 yards. There were a few mags where I pulled the trigger as fast as I could. Very controllable.

Overall I'm very happy with how everything turned out. Now for the matching 17.

· Registered
13 Posts
Very nice looking 19! I Just built a 17.4 but went with a Bar-sto barrel.......what a shooter!

I almost bought a PWS slide to build with but they only do gen 1-3 so that was out.

As for the Agency flat trigger, what did that run you and was it just the shoe or the whole bar? Oh and love that magwell!!! I plan on getting two in gen 4 when they com out!!!

Great job!

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice looking 19! I Just built a 17.4 but went with a Bar-sto barrel.......what a shooter!

I almost bought a PWS slide to build with but they only do gen 1-3 so that was out.

As for the Agency flat trigger, what did that run you and was it just the shoe or the whole bar? Oh and love that magwell!!! I plan on getting two in gen 4 when they com out!!!

Great job!
Thanks Gentlemen!

The trigger runs $150 and comes with the bar and a connector. I have never shot any of the other big name triggers but this feels and works great. I feel like the flat face trigger is faster but it could be a combination of everything else as well.

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gentlemen!

The trigger runs $150 and comes with the bar and a connector. I have never shot any of the other big name triggers but this feels and works great. I feel like the flat face trigger is faster but it could be a combination of everything else as well.

Went ahead and stippled my 17 as well. Going to try and do the undercut and accelerator cuts this evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.