GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late last year I purchased a Glock 27 that was advertised as "used" but never issued to the California Department of Corrections. I came in the original factory box with 3 magazines, magazine loading tool, manual, and cleaning rod. I'm not a real fan of the .40 S&W round but during my last five years with CBP we carried the H&K 2000SK in .40 and the cartridge is more then adequate.

Here's a picture of it that I took with my Colt Delta Elite and Sig P365 to show the differences in size:

·
bene vivere
1,907 Posts
Congrats on buying a great Glock! :cowboy:

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,580 Posts
G27.3.jpeg
Yep, me too. I have two G27s since it is my retired EDC. I just bought this second one for $325 a few months back as a back-up to the one that has been in my carry rotation since about 2000. This one is in real nice shape. Looks like it was never carried and fired just a little.

·
#787 Top Gun .357sig
1,403 Posts
Gotta have a shorty in the rotation

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Late last year I purchased a Glock 27 that was advertised as "used" but never issued to the California Department of Corrections. I came in the original factory box with 3 magazines, magazine loading tool, manual, and cleaning rod. I'm not a real fan of the .40 S&W round but during my last five years with CBP we carried the H&K 2000SK in .40 and the cartridge is more then adequate.

Here's a picture of it that I took with my Colt Delta Elite and Sig P365 to show the differences in size:

the 27, 26 are the perfect size for concealed carry. Enjoy.

·
Registered
170 Posts
When I picked up the G26.3 the other day, I saw that they had one for a good price for the G27.3. I just told them to put my name on it.

Glock, you just can't get enough...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Me too
Thank you. I have a G26 but have to admit I'm thinking about the Sig 365. Is it small enough to carry in an ankle holster.
Me too. The SAS
I like the sighting system. Not sure about the ports, but the whole package looks cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts