Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...I put money down, getting a trust set up so I can SBR and suppress it. Needs a Geissele trigger of some variant. When the time comes, I'll drop one in as IMO, the trigger sucks. Basic Mil-spec, heavy pull.

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Congrats, bunk! I still haven't shot mine, due to the charging handle issues which have been reported. I think that I will just have to bite the bullet (ha!) and take her for a spin. I was able to secure some magazines from Cabela's on order last December for about $22/each, but it took them about six months to arrive at the front door step!

-BB

· Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats, bunk! I still haven't shot mine, due to the charging handle issues which have been reported. I think that I will just have to bite the bullet (ha!) and take her for a spin. I was able to secure some magazines from Cabela's on order last December for about $22/each, but it took them about six months to arrive at the front door step!

-BB

Awesome, love it.

· Registered
3,497 Posts
Congrats, it will be interesting to see your mods and the final result.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.