GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
The eBay Guy
20,640 Posts
Look at a rake grooming tool to help with the shedding. And we use a shark vacuum once a day to keep ahead of the fur.
That's exactly how we manage our GSD mix (GSD/Golden Retriever) outrageous amount of hair.

His momma was a pure bred beautiful GSD and his daddy was a pure bred Golden... He's the most gentle, loyal, sweet dog I've ever owned....
But oh my can he shed!! :faint:

20201025_072705.jpg

20201025_072652.jpg

20201025_072637.jpg

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,678 Posts
Great looking pup! Post more pics when he gets home.

Reactions: xdmikey and Joshhtn

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Six weeks old, two weeks til he comes home
otto2.jpg

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Congrats! My pups are my best friends

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Sorry I am late to the party.

What a handsome little fellow.

I wish you both many many years of health, happiness and adventure.

Dem feets are like snow shoes, gonna be good in the winters.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Not too late to change to Killer? I like Otto-matic, though. That dog is sweeter than a baby bear that fell into a sack of powdered sugar.
ATTACH=full]854464[/ATTACH]
How could I possibly argue with that name!

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Congrats! Otto is a great looking pup. We had a GSD when I was young, and he was the best dog I've ever been around. We orginally named him "Deutch", but that was a mouthful. Morfed into, "Dutch", and he lived a good long life.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We got to the breeders after dark last night, set off the GS early warning system................None of them sounded like my last GS, he had the most fabulous bark, when somebody was around.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
The long hairs are beautiful, but am afraid of how much more trouble they could be. The breeder has one from Poland, she is beautiful and very calm, but a long hair. She is about to get a male from Poland now.
The first purchase should be a Roomba. I bought one a year ago against my wife’s wishes. Now she’d sooner part with me than Mrs Roomba. :devildance:

Otto is too cute. I’m sure you will have a great life together.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Soon to be Full Otto (once he is all growed up)

Very cute little poopie dog.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts