Glock Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I ordered an LCR with CT grips yesterday and I'm hoping to pick it up Thursday or Friday!

very light 13oz, very accurate BU gun with very little recoil,i am going to sell my 642,as a result....best handeling BU gun ive ever owned, add the laser grips and u have to be a bad shot to miss at 9yrds...
Howdy Mikegun,

I was just curious if there was more to your decision to switch than the fact that you are saving (only) 2 oz of weight? The 642 won't take a laser grip? The LCR holds 6 shots? How much do you want for the 642?

best regards,

g

I bought one for me, er....I mean my wife.. and I can't get it back from her. She carries it everywhere !!!LOL

Shoots like a dream!! I will be getting a set of CT grips and Big Dot night sights. It has become her everything gun. She has a nice HiCap Sig P250, but prefers the Ruger!!!!

I bought one for me, er....I mean my wife.. and I can't get it back from her. She carries it everywhere !!!LOL

Shoots like a dream!! I will be getting a set of CT grips and Big Dot night sights. It has become her everything gun. She has a nice HiCap Sig P250, but prefers the Ruger!!!!

That is the EXACT set up I have on my LCR and I love it! I dont go anywhere without it, I have it as a minimiun on my person at all times.

The XS front sight is awsome btw...:supergrin:

-Drew

Deployment Solu,

Seems clear to me. Convince the wife to sell (or let you sell for her) that Sig, and acquire a matching LCR with similar accoutrements. What better statement of your feelings for her than providing "his-n-her" personalized snubbies?

Worth a try.....

Deployment Solu,

Seems clear to me. Convince the wife to sell (or let you sell for her) that Sig, and acquire a matching LCR with similar accoutrements. What better statement of your feelings for her than providing "his-n-her" personalized snubbies?

Worth a try.....
Or get the new LCR 357 Magnum for yourself to match up with her 38 Special.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.