Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made in China, I don't know a lot about this gun but I do know that Centerfire Systems has them for $139.99!!! They also have the DDI-12 Saiga clone for $439.99, which I also bought!

Love tis gun!!! It has a 24" ventilated rib barrel, aluminum receiver and comes with TWO 3-round steel box magazines. Should get it to the range soon but needs to be cleaned up because it is covered in cosmoline. Should be a great shooter once it is broken in.....according to the YouTube videos I have seen. This one has a serial number under 1500, if that matters.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

S&W

·
Build the Wall
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder what's going on with Chinese smallarms? I thought that Slick Willie Clinton banned them with an executive order?
Was wondering the same thing. If we can get these, then let's have the $250 1911a1's too, please.
Honestly, I don't know what's going on, maybe they are being imported from Canada. However they are getting them in here is just fine with me because I will buy them, I love Chinese Firearms! :) would love to have the 1911 and the M14 copies! :)

Just got done doing a complete cleaning on the SAS 12 and it was a mess! It is clean now and ready for this weekend! :)

S&W

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
I am seriously considering one of those if I have enough money next weekend.

Reactions: Steel & Wood

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
My brother bought one, his has problems with low velocity ammo. Anything abou 1400 fps or so is good to go for his.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
It is definitely cool looking, but not really sure of it's purpose unless it has extended mags.
I think that is what everybody is counting on. Remember when the Saigas first came out, they were nothing special.

·
Build the Wall
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My brother bought one, his has problems with low velocity ammo. Anything abou 1400 fps or so is good to go for his.
I think that is what everybody is counting on. Remember when the Saigas first came out, they were nothing special.

It did have some issues, which I was expecting, but did pretty well for the most part. Didn't get any video because I was by myself but I only and time to put about 25 rounds through it and I hear that they need about a hundred rounds of high brass for the break-in.

S&W

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
It is definitely cool looking, but not really sure of it's purpose unless it has extended mags.
As far as I know, 10 round mags can be had but not sure if anything above that.

·
Huge Member
11,567 Posts
Holy cow S&W, you trying to corner the market on detach mag fed shotguns?

·
Good looking deplorable
7,148 Posts
Made in China, I don't know a lot about this gun but I do know that Centerfire Systems has them for $139.99!!! They also have the DDI-12 Saiga clone for $439.99, which I also bought!

Love tis gun!!! It has a 24" ventilated rib barrel, aluminum receiver and comes with TWO 3-round steel box magazines. Should get it to the range soon but needs to be cleaned up because it is covered in cosmoline. Should be a great shooter once it is broken in.....according to the YouTube videos I have seen. This one has a serial number under 1500, if that matters.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

S&W
I know it has been a while since this was posted. Do you still have this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts