Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wut?
2,627 Posts
I've owned a half dozen LightTuck holsters for different guns. I think they're the best single clip kydex holsters out there, although maybe not for AIWB, since they're not available with claws or wings.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
That's great, you should post this in the section to discuss holsters and concealed carry, not the place to post holsters for sale. (unless you want to sell it?)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Yes, it probably should have been posted in Gun Parts/Accessories for a wider viewing on the topic of holsters. Regardless, I picked up a Light Tuck from Vedder and have been quite happy with it. So far it has stayed out of the "other holsters" box in my closet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it probably should have been posted in Gun Parts/Accessories for a wider viewing on the topic of holsters. Regardless, I picked up a Light Tuck from Vedder and have been quite happy with it. So far it has stayed out of the "other holsters" box in my closet.
I could have posted it there but then few if any would have seen my post, this way i feel more people got to see it.
And i don't work for Vedder just a customer and i am not trying to sell my Vedder holster.
Hope this clears up any mis-understandings.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
When the forum moderator tells me to post my comments in another plase, or just moves my post i will comply.
Thanks for your interest in my post.
Kind of a moot point, as he has moved it based on my reporting the post to to him. Welcome to Glock Talk (and my ignore list), you'll fit in just fine here...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts