Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Congrats, you're gonna love it. I just recently parted ways with mine to switch to 9mm due to cost, but whenever I get another .45 in the future this will be the one.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats! Had a chance to shoot it yet? I pick mine up on Monday, until then, I'll just drool over your pics...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats! Just got one recently and love it. It is probably the most accurate Glock I have shot, has soft recoil and carries much easier than I thought IWB. Can't decide which I like best the 30 or the 19. Both are keepers! Hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice...you will love it. I love my 30SF and my 21SF. They are probably the best "shooters" of all my glocks. I end up carrying the 19 daily because of how much lighter it is than the .45's but that is the only reason.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Glock 30 tip of the day. Try 185gr JHPs in you 30. You would be surprised how much it helps. I also believe the 30 is the best Glock! Glock around the clock!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Congrats. Love my G30 too. I just installed a Glockworx tactical trigger in it to reduce the pre-travel and it's now my carry gun of choice.

Shown below in a LH Comp-tac Spartan IWB (hard to beat this holster price-wise. Comforable and well-made. Other makers offer a similiar design no-frills IWB but the Spartan has got them hands down in terms of price, comfort and workmanship. And shipping is less than 2 weeks vs 2 months with other companies.

·
Atomic Dawg
1,027 Posts
Nice collection of firepower you got there. I want a 30 next. Given my hands I could go 30 or 30SF. Either way I want one. Everyone seems to love them. I want to add a .45 to my collection.

·
~ Old Warrior ~
530 Posts
"Him"? You got a male G-30SF? :wow: :dunno:

All my pistola's are female! :rofl:

·
Shellback
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice collection of firepower you got there. I want a 30 next. Given my hands I could go 30 or 30SF. Either way I want one. Everyone seems to love them. I want to add a .45 to my collection.
I have very large hands, and was concerned with the grip.... WOW, no worries here, it fits my hand like a glove.... Feels better than a Glock 19 frame to me...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts