Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't help myself after making a thread about Glock 20 or 19X. I wanted the G20 and picked it up today after 3 long days in lay away. I have already ordered 180 grain JHPs from Underwood ammo a holster and night sights. I can hardly wait for everything to come in. Here is a pic.
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft

·
20,730 Posts
I shoot the 180 grain Underwoods in my Gen3 G20SF with the standard weight recoil spring with no problems.

The G20 is my favorite Glock and I'd also like to get a G21 either a Gen 3 SF or a Gen4. I'm also looking forward to getting a 19x if they ever make the same exact gun in black

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Good choice - always nice to have a little variety and spice after getting one of the more standard cartridges (9, 40, 45). Don't let a Glocked knuckle cause you pain. I did a mild, angled cut-out for knuckle clearance. Also consider the numerous benefits of a press to roll your own.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone

Reactions: Just Glocks

·
Registered
19,822 Posts
Thanks everyone
If you've got Yosemite Sam for your avatar, you're going to need a gun for both hands.
Might I suggest that you'll eventually want a Glock 29. Those 10mms are addictive.

·
Banned
10,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Now you next thing on the agenda is you must go look at yourself in the mirror, do some soul searching and ask yourself, “are you man enough to shoot it?” Gotta make sure you can handle the power.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
If you have a 10mm, you might be interested in knowing that there is a website specifically for "10mm-firearms".

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
G20/29 - a lot of power and fun! I take my 29 out with me every time I head into the hills on foot. Sometimes I'll put It's 9x25 barrel in for some long range practice across the smaller finger canyons I cruise.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts