Glock Talk banner

My new Glock 20

5269 87
I couldn't help myself after making a thread about Glock 20 or 19X. I wanted the G20 and picked it up today after 3 long days in lay away. I have already ordered 180 grain JHPs from Underwood ammo a holster and night sights. I can hardly wait for everything to come in. Here is a pic.
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
23,832 Posts
I shoot the 180 grain Underwoods in my Gen3 G20SF with the standard weight recoil spring with no problems.

The G20 is my favorite Glock and I'd also like to get a G21 either a Gen 3 SF or a Gen4. I'm also looking forward to getting a 19x if they ever make the same exact gun in black

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Good choice - always nice to have a little variety and spice after getting one of the more standard cartridges (9, 40, 45). Don't let a Glocked knuckle cause you pain. I did a mild, angled cut-out for knuckle clearance. Also consider the numerous benefits of a press to roll your own.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone

Reactions: Just Glocks

·
Registered
20,161 Posts
Thanks everyone
If you've got Yosemite Sam for your avatar, you're going to need a gun for both hands.
Might I suggest that you'll eventually want a Glock 29. Those 10mms are addictive.

·
Banned
10,105 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
If you have a 10mm, you might be interested in knowing that there is a website specifically for "10mm-firearms".

Reactions: Just Glocks

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
G20/29 - a lot of power and fun! I take my 29 out with me every time I head into the hills on foot. Sometimes I'll put It's 9x25 barrel in for some long range practice across the smaller finger canyons I cruise.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.