Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ran out to Field and Stream near my house and bought a bottle of 2500 .177 caliber BBs and some CO2 cartridges.

I'm shocked by how much it looks like a real Glock 19! the thing is bigger and has the same heft as my G29 that that I have been shooting a lot recently. There it not a red tip on the end, so it looks like a real gun. I'm not sure why I bought it, except it was cute and not very expensive.

The first thing I did was take it out to my gun range. I discovered that there was another safety on the trigger, beyond the normal Glock trigger safety. Being a guy, I had not read the manual and did not know about the additional safety. It seems strange that BB gun has more safeties than my real Glocks. After finding the safety I shot a few BBs at my small .22 shooting tree hoping I would see some motion. Nothing... Careful examination relieved that I did knock off a tiny spot of paint. Oh well, it's a BB gun not a real gun.

On occasion I have trained new users how to shoot. Maybe a BB gun it a good way to show them how hold the weapon and keep it pointed down range. The trigger pull feels a bit like a real Glock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts