Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The DDI is here!!!

This thing is impressive! The fit is fantastic and the finish is gorgeous! I actually like the factory stock a lot and will most likely keep it on there. The only reason I would add a mil-spec AR stock is if I get another Kynshot Recoil Damper....we will see after I get it some range time. It CAME WITH the two factory five round mags, the 12-rounder is an SGM Tactical that I already had for my Saiga-12. Here are a few pics....

LOVE THIS GUN!!!

Left side charging handle

Peep rear sight, modified dust cover and sling attachment

Fiber optic front sight and four position gas system

All this for UNDER $475 OTD!!! Centerfire Systems (<------LINK) still has them for $439.99

S&W

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

S&W

Reactions: JMag

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that's super awesome!
Thanks :). I cannot believe the quality of this gun for the price, it's actually hard to fathom. If it functions as well as it looks and feels it is going to be one of my top 5 in the "Deal of the century" category! :).

Planning on getting to the range this Sunday morning. The manufacturer suggests using High brass loads for the break-in period so I will be using some Noble Sport #4 buckshot at 1325 FPS. Fingers and toes crossed! I will post pics and videos when I can.

S&W

·
Me fail English? That's unpossible
3,698 Posts
Thanks :). I cannot believe the quality of this gun for the price, it's actually hard to fathom. If it functions as well as it looks and feels it is going to be one of my top 5 in the "Deal of the century" category! :).

Planning on getting to the range this Sunday morning. The manufacturer suggests using High brass loads for the break-in period so I will be using some Noble Sport #4 buckshot at 1325 FPS. Fingers and toes crossed! I will post pics and videos when I can.

S&W
Nice! I'm going shooting Saturday with my buddy. Taking the PAP with me. Enjoy your new toy

·
Huge Member
11,232 Posts
Hey Steel,

do me a favor and see if the cover on the DD will fit on the Saiga.

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Steel,

I will do that but it's going to be a couple hours, I'm taking the kids to Starbucks. I know, I know, Starbucks is evil but they love it! :) LOL. Check back around noon, I should have it done by then.

S&W

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
dam, thats sweet! i always regreted not getting one in the 90s when they were like $200. this is a smokin deal!

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam, thats sweet! i always regreted not getting one in the 90s when they were like $200. this is a smokin deal!
Centerfire Systems still has them, get it while you can! :)

S&W

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hey Steel,

Well, it fits, sort of.

As you can see there is a huge gap because , on the DDI, the charging handle is on the left side. Nonetheless a nice tight fit.

I love these guns!!!!!!! :hearts:

Hope this helped,

S&W

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, no range day today, going to have to wait till later this week up at my brother's property near Ocala. That will be better anyway because I don't have to shoot only buckshot, I can shoot anything I want. Pics and video next weekend :)

S&W

Reactions: w30olds

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, didn't have much time to shoot this gun because it started raining. I did get about 30 rounds through it, however, and it did ok but had some FTFs which were expected. I heard that it needs about 100 rounds of high brass for the break in and then it should be just fine. I will have to take it to the range this weekend to finish breaking it in.

I wasn't able to get video because I was by myself but I will have my wife take a couple at the range. Stay tuned :)

S&W

Reactions: ironhead7544
1 - 12 of 12 Posts